Luka Chuppi

Siddharth and Jannat looked towards each other and then towards the door. Siddharth was frozen on the stop thinking about what he just did.

Jannat was faster to recover as she in no way wanted anyone to find Siddharth and her in his position when they were already supposedly in relationships with different people. She pushed Siddharth's hands off her waist and told him to go to her room. He wasn't responding to her so she shook him by the shoulders and tapped his cheeks.

Jannat :  Bawle...... Bawle...... BAWLE!!

Siddharth : Huh?

Jannat : Go to my room fast! Before whoever is at the door comes in. Jaldi jaooooo!!

Siddharth :But kyun? Why??

Jannat : Arre I'll say that you came to meet me and were very tired so you slept. And I'll act like I was in the living room.

Siddharth: Ohh ohh okay okay. I'll go. Main jata hoon tumhare room mein.

He turned to leave the living room to go towards her bedroom.

Jannat : Ruko!

Siddharth turned towards her.

Siddharth: Kya hua Jannat?

Jannat : Vo... Vo.... Vo main yeh keh rhi thi ki...... ki...

Siddharth : Jaldi bolo darwaza khul jayega Jannat!

Jannat : ApneLipsSeMeriLipstickMitaLo

Siddharth: Hain? Kya??

Jannat took a deep breath and said

Jannat : Apne Lips Se Meri Lipstick Mita Lo

Siddharth's eyes widened as he touched his lips and saw lipstick on his hands. Flashes of what he suddenly did started coming back to him. He was so tensed about the consequences of his actions. He nodded and with his head hung down moved towards Jannat's bedroom.

Jannat opener the door to find her parents back home.

Jannat : Hi mamma Hi Papa.

Her parents : Hello bacche. Kya hua sab theek?

Jannat : Haan... Haan haan sab theek hai bas Ayaan so rha hai aur Bawla bhi aaya hua hai vo bhi so rha hai.

Her parents : Sid aaya hai? Yahaan? Sone? Kyun?

Jannat : Pata nahi keh rha tha neend nahi aa rhi. Main uske liye paani leke gayi thi room mein par tab tak vo so chuka tha toh phir pooch nahi payi aur kuch.

Her parents : Tumhare room mein so rha hai? Toh tum kahaan soyogi?

Jannat : Main change karke aati hoon doosre nightsuit mein phir dekhte hai. Ya toh usko doosre room mein bhagaungi ya phir khud doosre room mein so jayongi.

Her parents : Okay beta good night.

With that Jannat's parents move into their room and Jannat retreats back to her room. She finds Sid sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. He looks up hearing the creaking of the door.

Sid : Jannat vo.... main... vo main... I... I'm

Jannat : What? You're sorry? You think you'll say you're sorry and everything will be fine? I'm in a relationship with Mr. Faisu you're in a relationship with Avneet. How? Why?? And our families what will we say to them? They trust us so much Oh my god Oh my god! Aside kya-

Sid didn't let her complete and took her lips in his again. This time very gently and slowly kissing her unlike the last time where it was full of rage and passion. He kissed her until he felt she was out of breath.

Sid :  I'm not sorry for what I did.

Jannat looked at him with shock. With that he slammed the door and moved out of her house.