Ek Mulakaat

Siddharth was pondering over Avneet's question. Just then Abhishek and Vaishnavi walked into the room. They exchanged a glance and then sat beside Siddharth.

Abhishek : Itna kya soch rha hai. Haan bolde usko.

Siddharth : Par aapko kaise pata

Abhishek : Bhai hoon tera

Siddharth : Par will it be the right thing? I mean aap logon ne hi toh kaha tha ki agar Avneet meri life mein wapas aayi toh Jannat mujhse door ho jayegi..... And I don't want that.

Vaishnavi : But if you didn't want to give another chance to Avneet then you wouldn't be thinking about her offer so much Siddharth. And as for Jannat it's up to you how you manage your friendship and relationship. Don't repeat the same mistake again that's it.

Abhishek : Haan aur baad mein regret karne se acche hai ek baar aur try hi karle. If it's meant to be it will happen and if it's not then it won't.

It had been 3 weeks since that conversation. Siddharth had agreed to give Avneet and their relationship another chance.

But this time he made sure to give his friends their well deserved time too.
One day Ashi and Siddharth were chilling in Siddharth's house. They were laughing and Ashi was chasing Siddharth.

Ashi : Siddharth ruk jao! Siddharth ruk jao na pleasee!

Siddharth: Pakad ke toh dikhao zara hume shezadi Yasmin

Just then Avneet walked in the room.

Avneet : Hi Madoo how are......

Then she saw what was happening

She started laughing.

Avneet : Arre yeh kya kar rhe ho tum dono??
Ashi kya kiya Maddo ne??

Ashi was still running behind Siddharth when she answered Avneet

Ashi : Arre dekho na Avneet ye Siddharth mera phone leke bhaag rha hai.

They ran and laughed for some more time. Then Siddharth called over Chinki Minki and Ashnoor. AshNoor had shifted to Siddharth and Jannat's society. Jannat and Ayaan had gone to watch a film with Mr. Faisu so they couldn't come.

Since Siddharth had started dating Avneet again, Jannat had silently taken a step back from Siddharth. She didn't want the same situation again and hence she had even said yes to Mr. Faisu and agreed to be his girlfriend. But she had told him very clearly that her Bawla would always be very important to her.

Mr. Faisu was so shocked and happy at Jannat's answer. After the past year he had no hopes of finally bring able to call Jannat his girlfriend. He was cherishing all the time they spent together, all the times they walked beside each other holding hands..... He just loved being around his Jannat.

After some time everyone at Siddharth's house started playing Never Have I Ever. Ritz too joined them and brought some drinks with her for the game. At first everyone was apprehensive but soon they agreed just for the sake of the game. Soon the game turned into Truth and Dare

Ashi got a dare to kiss Siddharth so she gently kissed him on the cheek. Avneet got a dare to call Mr. Faisu and irritate him. Ritz gave Siddharth a dare to propose Jannat. But then she remembered that Jannat wasn't there so she gave him the dare to propose Ashnoor instead. Everyone was having fun but they were also missing Jannat.

Siddharth was missing Jannat too. He hadn't seen her since a week since they both were busy with shootings. His mom and her parents had planned to go to dinner at night leaving the kids at home. He decided to go and meet her then.

In the never have I ever game Siddharth got the most "I have's" and hence he had to drink the most. Since he didn't drink much usually, so the alcohol got the best of him and he wasn't 100 percent in his senses when he went upto Jannat's house. Ayaan was sound asleep and Jannat opened the door. Her eyes were puffed up. Had she been crying?

Siddharth wasn't sad neither was he happy since the past week. He just felt a little empty. He couldn't understand what exactly was happening with him.
Jannat's words brought him back to reality.

Jannat : Siddharth kuch bolo bhi