The different Clone, protection

A/n: I don't own Star Wars

3rd POV

One a planet called Kamino lives a race of cloners called the Kaminoans on the surface is ocean and thunderstorms around the time above the ocean is clone factories inside one room is a clone that is different from the other clones lying on a bed he had black short hair wearing a black suit he wakes up slowly looks around confuse.

The Clone turns to see the door open to reveal a Kaminoan name Tuan We she notice the Clone awake she said, "I see you are awake" The Clone ask, "Where am I" Tuan We said, "You are on the planet Kamino" She puts her arm out "Come" The Clone look hesitant, but he gets out of the bed and walks over to Tuan We who puts her arm around the clone shoulder they walk out of the room.

Tuan We and the Clone walks through the hall she explain the Clone stops and looks at the clones eating with Tuan We stop next to him the Clone ask, "Are they my brothers" Tuan We said, "Yes they are" The Clone looks at the window sees his reflection that he's different from the other he ask, "Why am I different from the others" Tuan We said, "This way".

They walk over to a door it opens to reveal droids Tuan We motion "Touch the first droid" The Clone walks forward he reach out and touch it blue lines came out shocking him went on the droid it activates ask "What is your orders" The Clone turn ask, "What did I do" Tuan We walks said "You have the power to reprogram droids to follow your command".

The Clone looks back to the droid he activate he said "Deactivate" The droid turns off the Clone turns "I say it is a success" Tuan We and the Clone leave the room they walk left down a hall the door opens to reveal more clones they stop what they are doing and turn to see Tuan We and the Clone standing there.

The clones stare at him Tuan We said, "This is your new brother" She motion the Clone "Treat him like he's one of you" With that Tuan We walks out of the room leaving the Clone with the others in the room silence until one clone said, "Let's greet our new brother" The Clone shock to see the clones accept him he smiles.

One month later

Above the planet call Coruscant ships are seen leaving or arriving two Naboo N-1 starfighters are escorting a silver J-type diplomatic barge with another N-1 starfighter flying behind all spin around flying towards the surface inside Senator Padme Amidala stops to see the Lieutenant with a guard the Lieutenant said "Senator, we're making our final approach into Coruscant".

Padme said "Ver good, Lieutenant" The Lieutenant bows his head turns and leads Padme while the fighters and barge fly pass a few tall buildings and flying into the fog the barge makes a turn opening the landing gear they approach the landing platforms the starfighters land on their sections and the barge lands on the big section.

The pilot climbs down the ladder as the droid beeping gets lowered to the floor it is R2-D2 who moves while the other pilot walks out as the droid comes out to be a R3-D3 who moves out the pilot takes his helmet off he is Captain Typho who looks said "We made it" He looks as the pilot, R2 and R3 stops by him.

Padme walks out with Naboo guards "I guess I was wrong" Typho looks to the pilot "There was no danger after all" He smiles he looks back suddenly the barge explodes sending everyone back Typho and the pilot got up look towards Padme the pilot runs with Typho who pulls out his blaster and R2 and R3 move closer.

The pilot went to Padme who lies there the pilot takes off her helmet to reveal to be Senator Padme Amidala who bends down said "Corde" Corde rolls to look at Padme injured she said "Milady, I'm so sorry" Padme shake her head "I've failed you, Senator" But Padme said "No" Slowly Corde close her eyes and fell dead.