Nightmares, Jango and Boba leaves, Tatooine

3rd POV

Meanwhile at Kamino, Obi-Wan and Tuan We are at the door leading to Obi-Wan's ship Tuan We said, "Tell your council that the first battalions are ready" Obi-Wan stops in front of the door turning to Tuan We "And remind them, if they need more troops, it will take more time to grow them" Obi-Wan said "I won't forget, and thank you" He bows, and Tuan We said, "Thank you".

The door opens Obi-Wan turns and put his hood on walking in the rain to his ship the door close and Tuan We turns and leaves making Obi-Wan glance back while still walking he looks back again then turns to R4 he said "R4" R4 activates beeping move its head "Scramble code five to Coruscant, care of the old folks' home".

R4 turn its head beeping then two panels open up and a small satellite comes out moving to an area while in the Jedi Temple Masters Windu and Yoda are in a meditation room then on a pillar Obi-Wan appears in a hologram catching both master's attention "I have successfully made contact with the prime minister of Kamino".

Yoda and Windu both stare at Obi-Wan "They are using a bounty hunter named Jango Fett to create a clone army" They listen "I have a strong feeling that this bounty hunter is the assassin we are looking for" Windu ask "Do you think these cloners are involves in the plot to assassinate Senator Amidala" Obi-Wan said "No, Master, there appears to be no motive".

Windu looks to Yoda who said, "Do not assume anything, Obi-Wan" Yoda widen his eyes "Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot" Obi-Wan said "Yes, Master" The hologram static a bit "They say Master Sifo-Dyas place an order for a clone army at the request of the senate almost ten years ago".

That caught Yoda and Windu's attention they look to one another "I was under the impression he was killed before that" They look back to Obi-Wan "Did the council ever authorise the creation of a clone army" Windu said "No, whoever placed that order did not have the authorisation of the Jedi Council".

Yoda raise his hand said, "Bring him here" He lower his hand "Question him we will" Obi-Wan nods he said "Yes, Master, I will report back when I have him" The hologram disappears Yoda shake his head he said "Blind we are if creation of this clone army..." He looks to Windu who cross his hands "...we could not see".

Windu sighs lowering his hands and lower his head he raise it said, "I think it is time we informed the senate that our ability to use the Force has diminished" Yoda said, "Only the dark lord of the Sith knows of our weakness" He looks at Windu "If informed the senate is, multiply our adversaries will".

Meanwhile at Naboo in a bedroom Anakin is moving around in his sleep he said "No" He hears his mother Shmi moaning, indistinct Anakin moves "No" Shmi said "Anakin, help me" Anakin breathing move his head said "Mum, no" Shmi said "Anakin" She screams Anakin said "Don't" The screaming stop Anakin wakes up "No" He takes a few deep breaths "No" Looking to the side.

A few hours later the sun is rising Anakin is standing facing it walking in is Padme in her nightgown with a robe she looks at Anakin seeing him she walks over stop then turns Anakin said, "Don't go" Making Padme stop she looks back said "I don't want to disturb you" Anakin takes a deep breath he said "Your presence is soothing"

Padme staring, she said, "You had another nightmare last night" Anakin eyes close he said, "Jedi don't have nightmares" Padme lower her gaze said, "I heard you" She looks at Anakin who slowly opens his eyes he said, "I saw my mother" Padme walks to Anakin who turns to her "She is suffering, Padme" They stare at one another "I saw her clearly as I see you now".

Anakin turns around walks a bit forward hands on his hips he takes a deep sigh Padme stare at him "She is in pain" Anakin turns to her "I know I'm disobeying my mandate to protect you, Senator, but I have to go" He walks up to Padme "I have to help her" Padme staring she said, "I'll go with you" But Anakin shakes his head said, "I'm sorry, I don't have a choice".