The Battle of Geonosis

3rd POV

Meanwhile in the air Gunships are flying Cyberman keeping an eye Windu looks to Yoda who said "If Dooku escapes, rally more systems to his cause he will" Windu staring suddenly Cyberman said "Watch it" A bolt went by then a few more trying to pass as the Gunships turn.

Axel POV

Obi-Wan said "Hold on" He, the Senator and the Jedi hold on I use binoculars to look at the battle I feel a tap to see the Jedi who said, "Aim right about the fuel cells" I nod turn said, "Fire above the fuel cells" The pilot fires and hits above the fuel cells destroying it and causing the cells to collapse on droids Obi-Wan turns said, "Good call, my young Padawan".

3rd POV

Meanwhile the surviving Jedi leads squads of Clones forward towards the Droid army while in the command Dooku arrives looking at the hologram to show the battle Viceroy said, "The Jedi have amassed a huge army" Dooku said "That doesn't seem possible" Viceroy and his assistant look to Dooku "How could the Jedi come up with an army so quickly".

Viceroy said, "We must send all available droids into battle" Dooku staring at the hologram he said, "There are too many" Poggle looks to them he said, "Our communications have been jammed".

Meanwhile the Gunships continue to fly into the air avoiding bolts in Yoda's gunship the group watch a Gunship gets shot down Windu looks to Cyberman he said, "Tell the pilot to land in an assembly area" Cyberman nods said "Yes, general" He turn towards the pilot "Land us down at an assembly area".

The Pilot nods said "Yes, sir" He lands the Gunship Windu, Kit Fisto, Ki-adi-mundi and Cyberman all jump out and move to a Clone in yellow who turns said "Sir, I have five special commando units awaiting your orders, sir" Windu nods and points Yoda turns said, "To the forward command centre take me".

The Gunship leaves to see Windu, Ki-adi-mundi and Cyberman, Kit Fisto all leading clones forward as the Clone army fires at the droid army Chief along with Plo Koon leads five units of clones forward in the droid army OG-9 Homing Spider droids fire while the Clones follow the Jedi forward a Dwarf Spider Droid fires moving forward Kit Fisto moves forward swinging his lightsaber.

Axel POV

I keep using my binoculars to watch the battle Obi-Wan points said, "Attack those Federation Starships, quickly" I nod turn said, "Fire on those starships now" The Pilot fires at a starship that is leaving then another Gunship fires at the starship.

3rd POV

Meanwhile at the forward command centre Yoda arrives the Commander said, "Master Yoda, all forward positions are advancing" Yoda said, "Very good" He walks forward using his stick "Very good" Gunships are unloading Walkers while in the Droid army Hellfire Droids are moving forward firing rockets shooting areas a Gunship unloads another Walker the Hellfire Droid keeps firing rockets one destroys a Walker.

Meanwhile in the command centre looking at the battle Viceroy said, "This is not looking good at all" His Assistant look to him he said, "We must get the starships back into space" With that he and Viceroy both walk while Poggle looks up said "We have to order a retreat" Dooku walks around the table he said, "My master will never allow the Republic to get away with this treachery".

Poggle said "I'm sending my warriors to hide in the catatombs" Behind Poggle is a sphere plans "The Jedi must not find our designs for the ultimate weapon" Poggle turns, and the sphere disappears he pulls out a disk and walk to Dooku "If they find out what we are planning to build, we're doomed" He stops in front of Dooku who raise his hand out.