Obi-Wan discovery, Shmi death, Geonosis

3rd POV

Meanwhile on Geonosis on the ground Obi-Wan reach a tall building he walks in a tunnel looking around then he looks up to see pillars of Geonosians he moves going along then machinery noises got his attention Obi-Wan looks to both sides then went to the edge and look down to see machines building Battle Droids.

Obi-Wan leans back looking to his left and turns walking the other way he walks down some stairs while a Goenosian flies down as a group of people are walking a Man said, "We must persuade the Commerce Guild and the Corporate Alliance to sign the treaty" Obi-Wan hiding behind a pillar hears another voice ask, "What about the senator from Naboo".

Obi-Wan looks to see an old Geonosian walking with a walking stick he is Poggle, next to him is a white hair man with a beard he is Count Dooku behind him is Nute Gunray "Is she dead yet" Obi-Wan leans back shock to see him as more people follow them "I am not signing your treaty until I have her head on my desk" Obi-Wan moves into the shadow as Dooku said "I am of my word Viceroy".

A Skakoan name Wat Tambor said "With these new battle droids we've built for you, you'll have the finest army in the galaxy" Once the clear Obi-Wan moves out of his spot looks back then he went forward he went up the stairs and he make a turn looking down and kneel while Dooku said "As I explained to you earlier, I am quite convinced that 10,000 more systems..."

Dooku and the others are sitting at a table "...will rally to our cause with your support gentlemen" Another Alien ask, "What are you proposing could be construed as treason" Wat Tambor said "The Techno Union army..." He turns a dial making an electronic warbling for a second then he leans in "...is at your disposal, Count".

A third Alien turn said, "The Banking Clan will sign your treaty" Dooku said "Good, very good" Dooku looks to Nute he raise his hand said, "Our friends from the Trade Federation have pledged their support, and when their battle droids are combined with yours, we shall have an army greater than any in the galaxy".

Dooku looks at each member "The Jedi will be overwhelmed" Obi-Wan hearing this "The Republic will agree to any demands we make" He continues to listen to this conversation.

Meanwhile on Tatooine night-time came and Anakin is walking to the edge of a cliff he kneels down to see the Tusken camp below, so Anakin moves forward and jumps over the edge as a couple of wild creatures growl at one another they fight over a bone while Anakin runs into the camp to find his mother as the creatures continue to growl and snarl at one another.

Anakin stops at a tent he pulls out his lightsaber and activate making a hole as one of the creatures let the bone go making the other attack it growling while two Tusken Raiders look to see this Anakin turn his lightsaber off and kicks the part off and enter he looks to see his mother Shmi Skywalker injured with scars tied to a post.

Anakin walks over he takes the straps off quietly one hand Shmi moans while Anakin unstraps her other hand he said "Mum" He pulls her away from the post "Mum" He lowers her "Mum" Shmi awake looks ask "Ani" She raise her hand "Ani" Anakin holds her "Is it you" Anakin nods said, "I'm here, Mum" He stares at her "You're safe".

Shmi weak ask "Ani" Anakin nods "Ani" Anakin smiles Shmi raise her hand "Oh, you look so handsome" Anakin place his face against her hand looking down he kiss it "My son" Anakin looks at Shmi "Oh, my grown-up son" She rubs his cheek "I'm so proud of you, Ani" Anakin whisper, "I missed you" Shmi said "Now I am complete" She place her hand on Anakin "I love y—"

But suddenly Shmi stops making Anakin hold her he said, "Stay with me, Mum" He nods "Everything--" Shmi weakly said "I love—" She stares at Anakin "I—I love—" Slowly Shmi groans then dies in Anakin's arms who's shock taking hard breaths looking around he looks back to Shmi raise his hand and close her eyes looks down.