Droid Factory, Execution

3rd POV

Meanwhile Padme and Anakin are approaching the planet Geonosis they fly along the surface avoiding any crash Anakin holds onto the steering he looks to Padme who looks ahead she ask, "See those columns of steam straight ahead" Anakin looks "They're exhaust vents of some type" Anakin move the steering he said, "That'll do".

He flies over towards the steam and lands inside it they got out Padme said "Look, whatever happens out there, follow my lead" Padme turns grabs her scarf "I'm not interested in getting into a war here" She looks to Anakin putting the scarf on "As a member of the senate, maybe I can find a diplomatic solution to this mess".

She walks as Anakin said, "Don't worry, I've given up trying to argue with you" He grabs his coat walking pass C-3PO who watch then whistles and beeping making him look down at R2 and R3 moving their heads C-3PO said "My obtuse little friends, if they needed our help, they would have asked for it, hmm".

He move his arm "You both obviously have a great deal to learn about human behaviour" R2 and R3 both beeping while Padme and Anakin walk out of the ship and down a path looking around, they reach the door Anakin pulls a lever to make the door open they move back a bit, and the door slides open Anakin and Padme both enter.

They look back to see the door close they walk forward as R2 beeping C-3PO said "For a mechanic, you both seem to do an excessive amount of thinking" R3 beeping "I am programmed to understand humans" R2 beeping "'What does that mean', oh" He raise his arm "That means I am in charge here" R3 and R2 both raspberries at C-3PO then move R3 first then R2 "Where are you both going now".

R3 and R2 both kept going forward "You don't know what's out there" C-3PO begins to follow them "Have you both no sense at all" R3 makes a turn beeping "Oh" R2 follows beeping with C-3PO behind him "Idiots" They go out of the ship C-3PO looking around and they went along the path "Please wait" R2 beeping "Do you both know where you're going" R3 beeping.

Meanwhile Padme and Anakin reach another hallway that leads to a door at the end but on the sides, there is Geonosians they start to move hearing the footsteps making both Anakin and Padme slow down then Anakin said "Wait" They stop as the Geonosians begin to crawl Anakin turns to hear squawking and see the Geonosians coming.

He pulls out his lightsaber and activate it and starts killing the Geonosians while Padme runs forward the door opens and Geonosians run out surprising C-3PO as R2 and R3 see them run C-3PO said "Oh, my—oh, oh, oh" Anakin spins his lightsaber killing another Geonosian he turns and runs after Padme who opens the door Anakin turns and use the Force to send the Geonosians flying back.

Padme runs forward but stops Anakin kills another Geonosian he deactivates his lightsaber runs and joins Padme and stop for them to see the construction suddenly the door close and the platform beings to go in the wall Padme screams making Anakin yell "Padme" Padme lands on a conveyor belt to see hot square glowing metals she moves in the middle to avoid the tools.

Anakin holding on watch conveyor belt take Padme who stands up Anakin lets go and lands on the conveyor belt activating his lightsaber just in time to slash a Geonosian in half killing it he turns and slash another one making it's body land on one of the glowing metal for it to be stomp by a machine Anakin swings killing another Geonosian.

But in front of him he sees another with a gun it fires making Anakin turn and roll to avoid the shot he looks back holding his lightsaber he spins and slash killing the Geonosian in half while Padme up ahead looks to see to arms grab the metal squares putting them under a giant stomper for it to hit the metal Padme stares at it then when the stomper hits the next two metals.