Arena Battle, Clone reinforcement

3rd POV

They look back on the ground to see rolling out of a tunnel is seven Droideka all heading towards the Raak, Anakin, Padme and Obi-Wan all notice them then Droideka all stop stands and aims their guns at them ready to fire while Dooku and Jango watch this but unknown to them in the tunnel a familiar Jedi walking he stops for a bit before walking forward while the Droideka all get closer.

Suddenly a purple lightsaber activates in front of Jango who's surprise, and Boba shock the Jedi is Windu while Dooku turns to see him he smiles said "Master Windu, how pleasant of you to join us" The Geonosians close all start to fly away Windu said "This party's over" In the stands Plo Koon, Adi- Ki-adi-mundi, Aayla Secura all activate their lightsabers.

Shaak Ti and Luminara activate their lightsabers, Pablo-Jill and Kit Fisto activating their lightsabers, Barris and Agen Kolar activating their lightsaber, Bultar Swan and Coleman Trebor activating their lightsaber and about 200 Jedi all activate their lightsabers Anakin, Padme and Obi-Wan surprise to see so many while the Geonosians all fly away.

Dooku said "Brave but, uh, foolish, my old Jedi friend" He raise his head "You're possibly outnumbered" Windu scoffs he said, "I don't think so" Dooku looking pass Windu he nods said "We'll see" Windu turns to hear heavy footsteps approaching Windu move his lightsaber to see Super Battle Droid approaching Jango move putting on his helmet with Dooku and Poggle.

The Super Battle Droids aim and fire at Windu who deflects them with his lightsaber then Jango use his flamethrower at Windu who jumps into the air as Jango keeps using his flamethrower the Super Battle Droids keep firing but Windu still deflecting them with a bit of fire on his cloak he falls to the ground and lands taking off his cloak as Battle Droids come running out of the tunnels firing.

The Geonosians start to fly away and Battle Droids running forward firing at the Jedi that are running towards them and both forces clash fighting each other two Jedi's name Tassu and Josall each threw a lightsaber to Anakin and Obi-Wan who both caught them activating them Anakin using his lightsaber to free Obi-Wan while on a stand Jedi name Labooda and another start deflecting bolts destroying the droids.

More Geonosians flee the battle and more Battle Droids come marching out among them is the Battle Droid with C-3PO body the Droid said, "My legs aren't moving" It looks around "I must need maintenance" A Geonosian uses a cannon making a Jedi fly into a pillar destroying it as more Jedi one name Gon moves to avoid the rubble an explosion causing Anakin, Padme and Obi-Wan to fall of the Raak.

It bellows Obi-Wan stands and deflect a shot, Padme grabs a blaster and Anakin protecting her deflects a few bolts, Padme stands firing she kills a couple of Geonosians and runs over while Anakin destroys a Droid, he looks to see Padme climbs onto the Orray as it drags the speeder as Obi-Wan deflects a few shots and slash destroying a couple of droids.

Anakin runs forward and jumps landing on the speeder Padme fires her blaster destroying droids and Anakin swings his lightsaber slashing at droids and deflecting bolts a Jedi jumps over a pillar and slash at a droid and Agen spins kick a Geonosian down while Boba inside a tunnel watching the battle.

Meanwhile four Super Battle Droids lead more Battle Droids into the arena among them is C-3PO head he ask, "What's all this noise" He looks to see "A-A battle" The Droids keep marching "Oh, there's been some terrible mistake" The Battle Droid next to him looks to him then back "I'm programmed for etiquette, not destruction".

Windu deflects shots all around him moving his lightsaber he jumps over a Commander Droid who looks up and fires at Windu who keeps deflecting and lands behind the Droid making it turn Windu runs forward the Droid fires, but Windu deflects the shot back at the Droid destroying it Windu meets up with Obi-Wan they both fight back to back while the Droid fires slowly.