Kamino, Obi-Wan meets Axel, and learns of the Clone Army, Jango Fett

3rd POV

Meanwhile Obi-Wan is coming out of hyperspace in his Jedi fighter connecting to a Hyperdrive Ring then Obi-Wan detach his fighter from the ring and flies towards the planet Kamino staring at it Obi-Wan said "There it is, R4, right where it should be" He looks at the controls "Our missing planet Kamino" R4 whistles and beeps.

Meanwhile at the factory in a section the clone is wearing armour and helmet with Tuan We working he decided to call himself Axel.

Axel POV

Using my powers on the controls to reroute them with my hand on it blue lines disappear I said, "That should do it" Tuan We press a button, and the controls light up she said, "Your powers are getting better Axel" I turn to her said "It's thanks to you" I notice the radar I walk over and press a few keys "We have a ship coming towards us".

Tuan We walks over ask "Can you get a description" I press a few keys look at the picture I said, "It's a Jedi fighter, milady" Tuan We press a key, and the Lama Su appears he looks said "Yes, Tuan We" Tuan We said, "We have a Jedi coming here" Lama Su said "Ahh, please go meet him and take Axel with you" Tuan We nods said "Understood".

The screen disappears Tuan We turns "Come along Axel" I said "Yes, milady" We leave the room and head for the dock where the Jedi is we walk down the hall towards the dock the door opens to reveal the Jedi walking in he takes off his hood to reveal he had brown hair he notice us walking to him we stop Tuan We said, "Master Jedi".

We stare at him "The prime minister is expecting you" The Jedi ask, "I'm expected" I stare at him Tuan We said "Of course" He stares at us "He is anxious to meet you" I stay silent "After all these years, we were beginning to think you weren't coming" Tuan We looks to me "Axel please escort us" I nod said "Yes, milady".

I turn to the Jedi and motion "This way, general" I walk with Tuan We and the Jedi down the hall passing more Kaminoans we reach a door that opens to reveal Lama Su who stood up to see us we walk to him and bow "Sir" I move out of the way for Tuan We and the Jedi to stand in front Tuan We turn she said, "May I present Lama Su, prime minister of Kamino".

The Jedi bows to him "And this is Master Jedi—" The Jedi straightens said "Obi-Wan Kenobi" Lama Su said, "I trust you're going to enjoy your stay" A chair comes spiralling down "Please" Obi-Wan walks over and sits down I stood next to Lama Su chair who sits "And now to business" Obi-Wan look to him "You will be delighted to hear that we are on schedule".

Obi-Wan listens "200,000 units are ready, with a million more well on the way" Obi-Wan looks around said "That's good news" I studied his body movement he looks back Lama Su said, "Please tell your Master Sifo-Dyas that his order will be met on time" I notice Obi-Wan got confused he said, "I'm sorry, Master".

Lama Su ask, "Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas is still a leading member of the Jedi Council, is he not" Obi-Wan said "Master Sifo-Dyas was killed almost ten years ago" I look to Lama Su who is surprised said "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that" I look back "But I'm sure he would have been proud of the army we've built for him" Obi-Wan ask "The army".

Lama Su nods said "Yes, a clone army, and I must say, one of the finest we've ever created" Obi-Wan said "Tell me, Prime Minister, when my master first contacted you about the army, did—did he say who it was for" Lama Su said, "Of course he did" He leans up "This army is for the Republic" Obi-Wan stares "But you must be anxious to inspect the units for yourself".

Obi-Wan said "That's why I'm here" I straighten up as Lama Su stands from his chair, he looks to me he said, "Come along, Axel" I said, "Yes sir" The door opens Obi-Wan stands up he, Tuan We, Lama Su and myself all leave the room to show Obi-Wan the army.