Best Day Ever

It was just another day at Beacon Academy, currently, the teams of RWBY and JNPR, the only people that were absent were Ruby and Y/N. The rest of the team were just sitting doing their own things, with a clearly bored Yang sitting next to Blake, slowly leaning towards her.

Yang: Whatcha doing?

Blake: (closing book) Nothing. Just going over the notes from last semester.

Yang: Lame!

As the rest keep sitting there, Nora flips a grape off of the end of her spoon, sending it towards Yang, to which she caught it in her mouth. Then all of a sudden a huge binder with the words "THE BEST DAY EVER ACTIVITIES" got slammed onto the table in front of her. The culprit for dropping the book was a Y/N who was clearly just confused by what Ruby had been telling him to do.

Y/N: Just a heads-up, none of this is my idea. I was just here to carry the binder.

Y/N then sat down in the open seat next to Yang.

Ruby: Sisters! Friends! Weiss...

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This oughta be good. (catches another grape thrown by Nora)

Ruby: A dream that one day, the five of us would come together as a team and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Y/N: I'm with Blake here.

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick off my semesters off with a Yang! Ehhh! Guys? Am I right?

Y/N: *chuckles*

All of a sudden, Yang then gets hit in the forehead with an apple by Nora.

Nora: Booooooooo!

Ruby: Look guys, it has been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I have taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Yang then stands up and throws the apple across the room.

Blake: I don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think however we spend our last day, we should do it as a team. I, for one, think that--

Weiss is then cut off after getting hit in the face by a pie. Nora, being the one responsible, points at Ren as to put the blame on him.

Outside the cafeteria

Sun can be seen walking down the path with a friend.

Blue Haired Boy: Man, that's harsh.

Sun: So then we were fighting side by side, and she was superfast, and he was super powerful, and I threw a banana at a guy, which sounds gross, but it was awesome!

Blue Haired Boy: Nice!

Sun: Right? And the best part is they're both faunus! But that's a secret, okay?