Extracurricular

Before the chapter starts, I just want to say. Thank you all so much for 20k reads and for 200 votes, that is crazy and I can't thank you guys enough. 

In Professor Goodwitch's class, the students sit and watch as the one and only Pyrrha Nikos put on one hell of a show fighting all of team CRDL and making light work of them. The rest of Team JNPR sat in the stands with Team RWBY with Y/N also sitting with them.

Y/N: This doesn't even seem fair, four-on-one. I mean, come on. 

Nora: What do you mean? Pyrrha is doing great! 

Y/N: Oh, I know. I meant there aren't enough people going against her for a fair fight. *chuckles*

This causes the group around him to give off murmurs of agreement. As their little conversation comes to a close Pyrrha finishes off the opposing team causing the lights to turn back on in the room. 

Goodwitch: And that's the match. 

Cardin: *groans* Lucky shot. Ugh.

Cardin then falls over once again in pain. 

Goodwitch: Well done Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament. 

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor. 

Goodwitch: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers? Miss Belladonna? You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you- 

Mercury: (raises hand) I'll do it. 

Goodwitch: Mercury is it? Very well. Let's find you an opponent. 

Mercury: Actually, I wanna fight... him. 

Mercury points his finger towards Y/N. 

Y/N: I'll be more than happy to oblige. I've been needing to let off some steam. 

Goodwitch: Very well then, as long as Mr Schnee obliges I don't see why not. Both of you make your way down to the arena. 

 IN THE ARENA

Y/N, now in his normal combat gear circles Mercury with his sword still in its sheathe. The two stare each other down for a second in a ready position until Mercury runs straight at a very ready Y/N. Mercury leaps into the air and goes for an axe kick with Y/N easily sidesteps and counters with a jab to the side of the grey-haired boy's head. Y/N goes onto the offensive sending punch after punch who struggles to block and avoid them until Y/N switches up his tactic and jumps off his back leg sending his knee straight into Mercury's nose. 

Mercury: *growls* I guess I can't go easy on you then. 

Y/N: Funny. I am still gonna go easy on you, if I don't you won't leave the arena. 

This seems to enrage Mercury who rushes at Y/N faster than before with his fist raised high ready to send a punch to Y/N's face. The faunas dips under his punch and spins around hitting his opponent with his elbow. He follows this up by grabbing Mercury's arm and using it as leverage to flip him over. Mercury turns onto his front and tries to climb up to his feet but Y/N rushes forward and curb stomps him sending his face into the ground and leaving a small crack in the ground. 

Y/N: *laughing* This has been fun but I think I'll finish it now. 

Y/N then walks up to a still down Mercury, who was slowly trying to get up and grabs his leg lifting him up. Y/N then turns around quickly, still holding onto the leg and uses all his strength to throw Mercury across the room and into the wall, causing Mercury's aura to fully deplete.