Chapter 4

After Adrian got over the pain and stopped whining we all piled up on the couch and watched movies: Captain America and Step Up 2. By the time Step Up ended there were 5 empty drink bottles on the ground, a few open chip and snack bags, and I had been kick off the couch, literally.

"Okay, I'll be back, I'm going to the bathroom." I said standing up from the carpeted floor.

"Okay, I'm getting another movie." Emma said running over to the cabinet.

I chuckled and shook my head at her before heading to the bathroom. Once done with my business, I headed back to the living room. When I got there I sat in Emma spot, and when she turned around from putting the movie disk in the player, she just looked at me like she was a puppy that I had hit. I sigh and moved in to the middle of the couch, she smiled, clapped her hands, and ran to jump on the couch. We all got settled and waited for the beginning of the movie, which Adrian and I didn't know the name of, to start. When the opening title screen came up with the title 'Titanic", Adrian and I threw ourselves together and groaned.

"Hey, hush up, this movie is amazing." Emma huffed.

" Yeah, amazingly boring."

"Fine, then. What do you guys wanna do?" She asked, crossing her arms in the process.

Adrian and I looked at each then at Emma, before screaming 'truth or dare'. Emma scowled and muttered an 'okay'. We all got down on the floor around the coffee table and started to play. It started okay, just silly little dares like licking the floor, holding Adrian's shoe to my face for a minute, which was just horrible, and Emma had to tell us who she would kiss if everyone that was a dude liked her, with the exception of Adrian. Yeah, we are pretty childish, but at least it was fun.

"Hey, I didn't know you have a tattoo. It's so pretty!" Emma said before basically throwing herself on top of me and pulling up my shirt enough to see my mark better.

"Um, yeah, I got it a few years ago." I lied smiling a bit to try and make it seem a little bit more believable.

She climbed off of me and went back to her spot between the brown leather couch and the dark coffee table. I pulled my shirt back down over the mark, and when I looked up I saw Emma texting and Adrian looking at me with dark eyes. I gave him a weird look and he quickly snapped out it. We waited for Emma, as usual, until she was ready.

"Okay! Now, Alex, truth or dare?" She said, placing her phone down on the tables surface.

"Dare."

" Okay, so you know about the thing about how we are supposed to stay inside night and tomorrow. Well, I dare you to go outside for ten minutes." she smiled smugly , while I just shrugged my shoulders and stood up.

I made my way to the door until I placed my hand on the handle. Quickly looking back, I saw Emma motion to the window saying that they'll talk to me through it and Adrian was looking at the ground. Turning the cool, metal knob, I opened the door and made my way across the porch and into the yard. As she said, Emma and Adrian were leaning out the open living room window so they could talk to me.

We talked about what movies to watch after this because everyone decided they were done with this game. We we're throw suggestion, when Emma got really quiet and looked like she'd seen a ghost. I looked at Adrian and he was looking at me shocked... well actually behind me. I slowly turned around to come face to face with a midnight black wolf with dark eyes and a white fur patch on its chest and two white fur rings around it's shoulders. I stumbled backwards, tripping in the process, still staring at the beast in front of me.

" Alex, don't move." Adrian said from the window.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey, sorry it's been a few weeks since I last updated. Anyway, hopefully if wattpad is working right the cast members aside from Adrian should be listed ( if not please tell me!) anyway, on Adrian's character I am trying to decide between Casey Jon Deidrick and John Kim. So if you want ( you really should) tell me who out of those two it should be. Also I want to thank the best person ever for the Alex suggestion. So yeah, comment( please talk to meh), vote, and follow. love y'all!