Chapter 6

I looked over at Adrian as if he had grown two more heads.

"No! You can't."

"Well what do you except me to do? He's gonna want me to bring you anyway."

He plopped onto the couch massaging his temples.

"What do you mean, why?"

"Well that was him outside and by the way he was acting, I'm petty sure you're his mate."

"I'm not his mate, I didn't feel anything towards him. The only thing I was thinking was that the big scary wolf was like two centimeters from me and could eat me if I moved."

Adrian let out a small, short chuckle, before getting a hazy look across his face. I tried getting his attention by waving my hands and by punching his arm ,but nothing seemed to be working. He stayed like that, frozen like a statue, for a few minutes before finally coming too.

"Yeah, he definitely wants to see you."

"Did he just talk to you?"

"More like yelled at me for bringing you inside after telling me to leave and that he needs me to bring you to him, immediately."

I looked at him shocked before shaking my head 'no' and went to lay down. I was not going to go anywhere near that wolf for as long as I could avoid it. He can't just say that he wants me brought to him. Brought. Not asked. I knelt down pulling back the green fuzz blanket that I had set up on my sleeping pallet before laying down and going to sleep.

The next morning, which really was 11, I woke to Emma gently shaking me.

"Alex, Adrian's not here."

I sat up slowly, the blanket I was using pooling in my lap. I looked around and sure enough no Adrian.

"I guess he had something to do."

Emma nodded her head still slightly confused. I pushed myself up from the floor excusing myself to the bathroom. Emma nodded and responded that she was gonna make breakfast.

I finished my business quickly and washed my hands and face before going into the kitchen. As I walked in, Em cracked an egg into a frying pan.

"Need any help?"

"Yeah! You can start the bacon."

Moving behind her I got another pan out for the cabinet, then moved over to the microwave to get the thawed bacon out. We cooked, laughed, and talked until we finished and had everything on our plates.

After breakfast, Emma went home, leaving me alone until my parents returned from wherever they are.

5 hours later my parents returned catching me in the middle of my Disney movie marathon. Apparently, they had went to my grandmother's ,which is a few towns over, and decided that they would stay over night.

We ordered pizza for dinner and my parents and I started watching more Disney movie, yes to amazing geek parents. About 10 minutes into 'Beauty and the Beast' the door bell rang.

" Pizza is here, I'll get it."

I ran to the door and opened it to find no pizza, but Adrian... who wasn't alone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long. A lot of things have happened in my life since I last updated. From finishing up the school year with finals and watching my friends graduate to the loss of one of my friends who was supposed to graduate. Anyway favorite, comment, follow, or you know message me.
Also remember I make cover as well so if you want one let me know. Love y'all .