Chapter 1

Ringing and loud conversations are all I heard while I walked down the hall. Pushing past all kinds of people, cheerleaders, jocks, the smart people, and the occasional teacher, I searched the crowed hall for my best friends.

"Alex!" I spin around to see them, Adrian and Emma, slipping between people on their way to me. As they reach me I pull them each into a hug,

"Hey , guys. How was your weekend?" I ask as we continue down the hall toward our homeroom. Emma pushed a piece of her caramel brown hair behind her ear, then proceeded to tell me all the events that happened over spring break. I met Emma and Adrian in my first week here, which in all honesty Emma came up to me announced that I was their friend and then showed me around the school, so that's how we became friends three weeks before the break.

" Then David threw his stupid action figure at me for taking away his brownie. It was his tenth one and mom told me to so I don't know why he threw it at me." She exclaimed after telling us about the event that happened this past Friday with her brother.

Adrian and I laughed at her as we turned into Ms. Samuel's class room. Some students were standing around talking with one another, others were sitting in desk rushing to finish homework from that one teacher who assigns it even over breaks, and the stereotypical jocks were sitting in a big group in the back talking about sports and throwing wads of paper at the 'nerds' doing next weeks homework. Emma, Adrian, and I took a few open seat near the front and talked quietly about having a movie night this Saturday while we waited for Ms. Samuel to take roll and dismiss us to first period.

"Alright everyone, please find a seat." Ms. Samuel calls to the students who are still standing in the room. " Okay let's start with roll call,Sydney Arthur. Bryce Andrews. Emma Baxter."

She went on, going down the list. When she got to a new kids name she'd have them say where they where from, if they had any siblings, and what they like to do in there free time. After roll call was over, she told is to head to our first period class, which lucky me, was Algebra 2. Now I don't know about everyone else ,but math is not a morning type thing, so most kids in my class barely did anything.

"Okay guys see you next period in Spanish." Emma said as she turned the opposite direction of Adrian and I, to head to Health.

"Looks like it's just you and me, Boo,"I told Adrian, while linking our arms," now let's get to math."

He chuckled deeply saying okay. We talked about a few pranks to pull on Emma at the sleepover while we walked to math.

"Let's put food coloring on her toothbrush, and temporary hair dye in her shampoo!" Adrian said just as we sat down in our seats.

"Yes!" I replied and hi- five'd him.

We talked a few more minutes, but turned toward the front of the room when Mr. Parish walked in tithe room. he said hello to the class and then started with today's lesson on completing the square. By the time the dismissal bell rang, I though my head was going to explode from all the information we had talked bout. Adrian and I packed up our stuff, and walked out the door heading to the Spanish room. While we were walking Emma joined us, or more like squeezed herself between us and started talking about how hot she though Dylan O'Brian was. Adrian and I laughed at her randomness, while she gave us a weird look then continued talking.

The rest of the day passed by quickly, 'ar' verbs in Spanish, class discussion in AP English, stints and heart attacks in Anatomy, and so on throughout the day. However, now the day was over and I could go home and take a much needed run.

" I'll see you guys tomorrow." I shouted to Emma, Adrian, and Adrian's little brother Theo.

Unlocking my truck door, I threw my stuff into the passenger seat and climbed in. I turned the truck on and carefully backed out of the parking spot and drove of to my little home out on the edge of town, not that the town was big, just spread out. The ten minute drive passed shortly, and I was pulling up to my house. Killing the truck and grabbing my stuff, I made my way up the driveway, inside the house, and up the stairs my room, where I deposited my backpack on my desk chair. After sending a quick text to my mom telling her I was going for a run, I changed into a gray and blue running tank top and matching gray running shorts.

Quickly I made my way down the stairs and out the back door, jogging into the woods. After getting a few yards in, I slipped off my tank and shorts, placing them in a neat pile near an oak tree and shifted into my wolf. My wolf was white with all four paws black and one black ear. After the shift was complete I took off running, letting all my thoughts just drift away. I ran for about an hour before going back to where I had set my clothes, quickly shifting back into my human form and throwing my clothes back on. I then proceeded back toward my house to do today's homework. What I didn't know was that someone was watching me.

Hi! So this is my first wattpad book, and if your reading this, you didn't stop half way through the first chapter... Thank you! I don't know when I will update hopefully soon! I'm not good with sticking to a schedule so we'll we. So comment, vote, and follow. Message me if you wanna talk or you have any questions. And please if this is horrible please tell me.