Chapter 5

Adrian started to move away from the window, hopefully on his way to help me, but the beast looked and growled in his direction. The wolf looked back at me, leaning closer to my face, before smelling my hair. I took a couple of deep breaths, trying to keep calm, though I don't think I was doing to good of a job considering the fact that I couldn't stop shaking, if Emma and Adrian weren't here I'd stand up and not act afraid, but I can't let them know what I am, and the fact that I was actually slightly scared. I heard Adrian's feet shuffle away from the window, hopefully coming to help me. The wolf pulled back slightly, looking at me, before stepping back. I slowly began shifting backwards toward the door slowly, but as soon as I moved the wolf glared in my direction.

The front door opened behind me, drawing the wolf's attention for a brief second, before it began growling.

"Alex, it's gonna be okay just don't move, I'm gonna come get you."

I could hear the fear in his voice, as if he were going against a direct order. His footsteps were slow, cautiously moving toward me as the wolf's eyes darkened. Adrian's rough hands found my shoulders as he got to me, the wolf growling with his head down.

"Alex, stand up really slow." he instructed.

I did has I was told standing up as slow as I could, my wolf whimpering slightly from being scared. Adrian began pulling me softly backwards, again taking cautious steps, the wolf taking a few steps as well.

As we got to the door, Adrian threw us inside, closing and locking the door.
We went to the living room, where Emma was huddled in the corner under three blankets. As soon as she saw me though, she was out of the corner and had her arms around me asking if i was okay and if i was hurt. I pulled away from her slightly telling her that I was fine and unharmed.

We had all calmed down since the encounter, Emma had fallen asleep a few hours after. As for Adrian and I, we were still up taking turns looking out the window. So far the wolf hadn't made a reappearance, but we wanted to be sure.

Adrian stopped pacing and looked at me after a while.

"Alex, do you know who that was?"

I thought about his question, Who?, Who was that?,... Shiz....

" I'm on a pack's land?"
" Not just any pack either, you're on the Blood Moon pack's land."

We were so careful though, mom and dad said that there were no packs here and ... wait.

"How did you know I was a wolf?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"You're mark, had I not seen it though I probably wouldn't have known. Why can't I smell a scent on you?"

"That's why you acted weird, oh and um we don't know, my parents and I. All we know is that I can shift and that our old pack banished us after I first shifted. We have been moving around ever since, because my parents, well my dad, smells like a rouge."

"Well that's just great." Adrian said, starting to pace again and running his hands roughly through his hair.

" Why are acting like you're fighting yourself?"

" Because now I have to bring you and your parents to the alpha."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I feel like this is incredibly short, but oh well. So y'all didn't answer last time so I'm gonna ask again should I cast John Kim or Casey Jon Deidrick? Anyway I hope you like this chapter, comment, star, follow, add to a reading list, have cookies with unicorns. thanks for reading.

But for real please comment and give feed back. Bye!