Chapter 16: Glee

Whoops. I didn't update. Sorry. Anyways here ya go!

And WARNING: a sad chapter is coming up soon. Prepare yourselves.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

GLEE

-----

Carter's P.O.V.

I woke up, my head still on Rocky's bare chest. "Rock, wake up," I whispered.

He blinked open his eyes and yawned. "Morning."

I sat up. "Go put on some clothes so we can have breakfast."

Rocky climbed out of bed, jogged to his room, and came back wearing a gray v-neck and basketball shorts. He stretched his hand out. "Come on."

I took his hand as we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Everyone else was already there.

"Good morning, Rocky," Stormie said. When she saw me, she looked confused, but tried to hide it. "Good morning, Carter."

"You too, Stormie."

Rocky and I sat down as Mrs. Lynch placed the plate of waffles on the table.

"Rocky, can I speak to you for a minute?" she asked, motioning for him to go over to where she was standing.

They whispered back and forth for a few seconds until Rocky turned to face the table.

"I don't care what you guys say about me and Carter. We are adults. You do not have control over us." He came over and held my hand. "We are in love, and nothing you say or do will change that."

I looked down and blushed as he sat back in his chair next to me. Overly dramatic Rocky as usual.

"So," Riker said, breaking the awkward silence. "I have a taping for Glee today. Do you guys want to come watch? Family and friends are allowed."

"Yes!" Rydel shouted excitedly. "I've always wanted to go watch you act on Glee! And I want to see Curt again."

"You do know he's married to Kim, right?" Riker said.

Rydel sighed. "Yeah."

"Who's Curt?" I asked.

"He plays Nick, another Warbler, on Glee. We've been really good friends since I started on the show. So you guys are coming?"

"Definitely," Ratliff said.

"Are you gonna bring Jules?" Ross asked.

Riker, Rocky, and I exchanged glances. I nodded slightly.

"Umm...yeah. If she wants to go," Riker answered disconcertingly.

~Later that day~

Riker's P.O.V.

Dad, Mom, Ratliff, Ross, Rydel, and Ry all hopped in the van and drove to the studio. Rocky, Carter, and I drove to the dorm to pick up Jules. I parked the car and we walked up to the room.

"You better knock," I told Rocky.

He knocked on the door. "Hey Jules, it's me."

The door opened immediately. She sighed as she saw Carter and I.

"Hold on," Rocky told us, walking in the room and shutting the door behind him.

We heard muffled talking for a little, and then the door opened.