Chapter 5: Umami Burger

Hope you guys like it. And again, please SUGGEST stuff and COMMENT and VOTE! And it's the first chapter with Rocky's P.O.V.! Also, Jules' story did not actually happen to me. :P

<><><><><><><><><><><>

CHAPTER FIVE:

UMAMI BURGER

-------------------------

Rocky's P.O.V.

I yawned, sitting up in my bed. I looked at the clock. 10:58. I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I showered quickly and threw on a flannel shirt and jeans. I smelt bacon cooking downstairs.

I went over to Riker's bed. (We share a room.)

"Bro, Mom's cooking breakfast," I said as I shook him.

He said he'd be down in a little, so I walked downstairs.

"Hey, Mom," I said walking down the steps.

"Hi, honey."

"Mmm, bacon." I reached out my hand to try to grab an already cooked piece, but she slapped it away.

"No. Not until they're all done. Sit down." She pointed to the table.

I moaned and sat down. A few minutes later, Ross, my brother, and Rydel, my sister, came downstairs. Well more like running.

Ross eagerly sat at the table, bouncing up and down. "BACON!" he screamed.

"Shh," Rydel said. "Some people are still trying to sleep."

"But I'm hungry!" he whined.

"Yes, we know," she sighed, patting his back.

Then Riker, Ryland, Ratliff, and my dad came downstairs and sat at the table.

"You ready for today?" Riker whispered from his seat next to me.

"Totally! I can't wait to see Carter."

"So are you guys a thing now or what?"

"I don't know. I guess well figure it out today."

We turned to see the rest of our family staring at us silently.

"Who's Carter?" our dad asked.

I looked nervously at Riker and he nodded.

"Well she's this...this...umm..." I started.

"She's a girl we met yesterday, along with her friend Jules," Riker continued. "They were looking for Starbucks and got lost so they rang a random doorbell and it was ours. We went to Starbucks with them, and then we invited them over today. That's all."

He left out the part about bringing them back here and me and Carter kissing. Good.

"Aww you guys have girlfriends!" Rydel shrieked.

"No, they're just our friends," Riker explained.

"Sure," Rydel said sarcastically.

"When are they coming over?" our mom asked.

"At 2."

"Can we meet them?" Ryland asked.

Riker looked to me and I shrugged. "I guess."

We finished breakfast and watched television until the doorbell rang. I glanced at the clock. 2. They were right on time.

I jogged over to the door' Riker following. "Hey, girls," I smirked as they walked in. Carter tried to give me a quick kiss, but I stopped her. "My family's in the other room."