Chapter 10: Crazy 4 U

In a way, this is sort of another filler chapter, but it's really cute, and I like it a lot. Hope you do too! Let me know!

<><><><><><><><><><><>

CHAPTER TEN:

CRAZY 4 U

----------------

Rocky's P.O.V.

I woke up at the same time as Riker did. We sat up in our beds.

"Why did you guys do that last night?" I questioned him.

"I could ask you the same thing," he replied.

"True. Let's go eat."

"But I'm tired," he whined.

"Jules is down there."

He jumped out of bed and ran to the door, a large smile on his face. "I FORGOT."

I laughed and walked down the stairs behind him.

His foot slipped on one of the steps and he fell, sliding down the stairs. He reached the bottom and stood up, brushing himself off. "I'm okay," he said before walking into the kitchen.

I laughed again and walked to the table, sitting next to Carter. "Morning," I smiled.

"Good morning," she grinned back.

We each took a pancake from the stack in the middle of the table.

I thought back to last night as I took a bite. I smiled, laughing a little to myself.

"What's so funny?" Ross asked from across the table.

"Nothing. Just something I saw last night," I said, tapping my fingers on Carter's knee. I could tell she was trying to hide the smile pulling at her lips.

I saw Riker and Jules smirking at us, but I just rolled my eyes, taking another bite of my pancake.

~Later that day~

After Jules and Carter left, Riker and I were in the basement, thinking of new song lyrics. An idea popped in my head. An idea that I was positive he would like.

"Let's write a song about Carter and Jules," I said.

A grin spread across his face. "Perfect."

We started brainstorming some ideas, played with some chords, and within a few hours, had written a song about our two favorite people in the world.

We called down the rest of the band, and played the new song for them.

"Do you guys like it?" Riker asked.

"It's awesome!" Ratliff said.

We rehearsed the song a few times until we all got our parts down.

"Okay, let's take a break," Ross suggested. We all agreed, and Riker and I sat down on the couch.

"Should we invite them over to hear the song?" he asked.

"I guess. It is about them anyways."

Riker took out his phone and texted Jules. "She said they could come over tomorrow."

"Okay."

It was time to go back to rehearsal, but I wasn't that focused anymore. I was too busy thinking about tomorrow.

~The next day~

Jules' P.O.V.

We were in the Lynches' basement, watching R5 set up for their rehearsal.