Chapter 14: Talking and Planning

Here's the second chapter TA DAAAAAA

**read the A/N at the end of the chapter!**

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

TALKING AND PLANNING

-----------------------------

Riker's P.O.V.

I stood up and wiped away the small tear in my eye. I walked down the hall towards the exit. I would try to talk to Jules again tomorrow.

~The next day~

I had a feeling that today would be the day Jules would forgive me.

I quickly got dressed and drove over to the dorm. I walked up to her room, determined to make her talk to me. I knocked on the door.

Once again, Rocky answered. "I thought I told you that Jules didn't want you here."

"You did. But I want to be here. I want to talk to her.

"Well she still doesn't want to." He started to shut the door, but I put my hand out and stopped him.

"No. I'm talking to her." I tried to push my way past him and into the room.

Rocky put his hands against my chest and shoved me backwards. "I said go away."

I returned the shove. "No."

"Yes."

"No. I'm staying."

"Wanna bet?"

He grabbed my arm and wrestled me to the ground. I reached around and yanked his long hair, making him let go of me so I could pin him down.

"Stop it!" I heard a familiar voice say. Rocky and I turned to look at Jules standing in her pajamas. "You guys are brothers. You shouldn't be fighting like this."

We separated and stood up.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

She sighed and turned to Rocky. "Could you go outside for a little? I want to talk to him."

He looked at her with an 'are you sure?' expression.

She nodded, and he walked out into the hall.

She sat down on her bed. "Okay, I finally gave you a chance. What do you want?"

"I wanted to say I'm sorry for being an idiot and sleeping with Carter."

"Just saying sorry won't actually cut it, you know."

"It won't? Why not?"

"Because you had sex with my best friend, Riker! While we were dating! And while she was dating your brother!"

"I know. I wasn't thinking straight. I let her convince me to drink all that beer, and I got carried away. I was stupid enough to bring her back to my house and...you know. I'm an idiot. A loser. A douche. A jackass. A--"

"No you're not. You're amazing. You're the best boyfriend anyone can ask for. Honestly."

"Then why won't you forgive me?" I ask, desperation in my voice.

"Because of what you did. To both me and Rocky."

I sat down on the bed next to her. "I don't know what else to say, Jules. I love you. More than I've ever loved anyone before. It would kill me to lose you, especially after doing such a moronic thing. I would never forgive myself. And I know you love me too."

"What?"

"Yeah. Yesterday after Rocky made me leave, I sat outside against the wall. I heard you say that you still loved me."

She looked down. "Oh."

"So please?"

"I don't know. I still don't feel like that was enough to forgive you. Just give me time."

"Okay," I nodded, standing up.

She walked me to the door and opened it. "Rocky, you can come back in now. See you later, Riker."

"Bye," I sighed and walked towards the exit.

======================

Carter's P.O.V.

When I left the Lynches' house, I had no where to go. But then I remembered my friend, Ashley, from work. I had asked her if I could stay at her house for a little, and she said sure.

I was sitting on my air mattress in her bedroom.

Thankfully, no one but Riker, me, Rocky, and Jules knew what happened on Riker's birthday. And I needed help to figure out when to do my plan. So I texted Rydel.

What are you guys up to tomorrow?>

We're going to watch a filming of A&A. Except Rocky. He's staying home to practice a guitar solo he's having trouble with for a new song. Why?>

Perfect.

Just wondering. I'm bored :P>

Okay. Gtg bye!>

Bye>

It was a good thing Rocky was struggling with that solo. He'd be home alone tomorrow. And probably for most of the day.

I told Ashley I'd be back later and went to the store to get the things I needed for this plan. This amazing plan. One that I knew Rocky would never pass up. And it would work. Most definitely.

Okay so if you guys didn't already know...I WENT TO AN R5 CONCERT! If you want to see pictures and hear about my experience and stuff, you can go look on my Instagram! I'm @rikersoneandonly or you can kik me @nicki0752

Thanks