Chapter 15: The Plan

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had something for band that went from 3:30 to 9, and when I got home, I forgot.

So anyways, this chapter is a little...detailed. Brace yourselves, Rocky girls. ;)

<><><><><><><><><><><>

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

THE PLAN

------------

Rocky's P.O.V.

I had decided to move back home, but I definitely did not want to share a room with Riker. So I was staying in Ross' room.

I really wanted to see him on Austin & Ally today. It was always fun and exciting. But I had to stay home because of this stupid guitar solo in one of our new songs that I couldn't get down. I would always miss the E minor chord. And it annoyed the hell out of me.

"We're leaving!" my dad yelled from downstairs as I was laying in my bed.

"Bye!" I called back.

"Get that solo down, man!" Ross said, slamming the door shut.

I dragged myself to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, combed through my hair, rinsed off my face, and then went downstairs to the basement.

I picked up my green guitar and strummed a little to warm up. I sighed. It was time to get the solo right.

G, C, F, --not E minor. Damn. I tried again. Same result.

"Ugh!" I yelled, throwing the pick at the wall, and it fell behind the couch.

I put down my guitar and kneeled on the couch, looking behind it. I didn't see any pick. Frustrated, I searched the basement for extra picks. Nothing. But I always had extra ones in my room.

I walked up the stairs to the main level. I headed towards the stairs to go upstairs when I noticed rose petals leading from the front door up the stairs.

Confused, I followed them up the steps and down the hall. They stopped at the closed guest room door.

I slowly opened it. At first, I was shocked. Unfortunately, I couldn't help but reveal the smirk pulling at my lips.

"Carter."

======================

Carter's P.O.V.

I was leaning against the wall, completely naked with my arms crossed over my chest. "Took you long enough."

"Is this what I think it is?" Rocky asked.

"Most likely. Get going."

He knew exactly what I meant. He quickly pulled off his pants and shirt. I could see a small bump in his boxers. I felt smug, knowing that I caused it. He slipped off his boxers to reveal his...you know.

I tossed a small box at him. "Wouldn't want one of those little buggers to slip through."

He took out the little package, opened it, and put it on. I motioned for him to come over to me.

I put my finger on his chest and walked forward, making him walk backwards. "I know you'll forgive me after this," I said as he fell back on the bed. "This will be the best sex you've ever had. Trust me."

I climbed on top of him and leaned down, pressing my lips against his. As the kiss got more heated, he rolled on top of me, taking dominance.

He nibbled on my earlobe. "I hope you live up to your promise, Carter." He grabbed my ass and lifted me up towards him, going into me. I gasped at the feeling of him inside me.