You're My Twenties - Dino (5)

"Chan-ah I wanna go to Oppa's house. Can I go tomorrow?", you obviously lied to him.

"Hmmm go. Return before it gets dark. Okay?"

You nodded and slept holding him. I am sorry Chan for lying.

Next Morning

You quickly got ready as soon as he left and went to Jimin's office. As soon as you reached, you were welcomed by his employees. He was talking to some delegates so you waited at the reception.

He noticed you and smiled signaling he will come soon. You looked around at the place. It looked quite decent yet alluring. The wooden works on the walls made it look more artistic.

"Good morning Cherry!", he used the same name he used in your college time. Your cheeks turned red blushing.

"Good morning... Sunbae...", you hesitated.

"Come to my office."

You followed him into his office. Your desk was at a side inside his personal office. You sat down looking at the files kept at your tables. You were reading the content when you were interrupted.

"Already so diligent to work since the first day. Hmmmm I guess I chose the correct employee.", Jimin said while sitting in his seat.

"Well I atleast need to know about things so that I can actually consider working.", you said still concentrated on the files.

Whole day you were handling busy going through files for Jimin and attending a few meetings. Finally it felt good to be busy for the whole day.

"So what do you say?", Jimin asked curiously.

"What do you think?", you asked crossing your hands.

"Well from what I know, Y/N isnt the type to let go such a good opportunity. She isn't the type to stay idle. So I think Y/N will say yes.", Jimin said proudly.

"Why do you know so much about me?"

"Well... I don't know either."
' coz, I love you ' is what I wanna say but you ain't mine anymore.

You left early than anyone and reached before Chan could. You freshened up and made the dinner. Chan came back home after an hour. You hugged him tightly without saying a word coz you were sorry for not telling him.

"Oo someone missed me huh?", he said in a low tone.

"Of course I miss you everyday.", you said pouting.

"But I don't get welcome hug everyday..."

"Then think its special..."

"I am sure you want something.", he said sitting on the bed and made you sit on his lap.

"Well since I am free the whole day so I was thinking I should go to Jihoon oppa's house everyday except weekends...", you said loosening his tie.

"Why?", he asked confused.

"To help eonni to take care of her child. You know how they are financially weak. So eonni also want to work. So I just want to help them. Please?"

"As you wish. But do you really like children? Won't it be tiring?", he asked curiously.

"Ani, I like children alot. Those small hands, when they hold your finger so strongly. Aaa neomu kiyeowo!", you were acting so cutely that you didn't leave him a chance but to just kiss you softly. Then he connected your heads.