You're My Twenties - Dino (9)

"I am tired! I am tired of everything...", you slammed the door harshly watched out without looking back.

- * -

You went to your brother's house, crying on his shoulders. There was no one other than Jihoon whom you can lean on to.

"Gwaenchana... Gwaenchana... ", Jihoon said caressing your back while you cried on his shoulders. "You still have my nephew/niece in you. We shouldn't be stressed my girl..."

You calmed yourself before speaking. "Can I stay here for a few days?"

"Of course stay as long as you want. We are more than happy to have you with us.", Eonni said hugging you.

-*-

Chan looked at the empty space in his bed that there was someone else who used to smile at him brightly. He unconsciously smiled imagining you smiling at him then frowned realizing what happened a while before.

Was he regretting anything? May be or may be not? Did he try to call you? No! He didn't

Was he regretting anything? May be or may be not? Did he try to call you? No! He didn't. Happy? Or may be sad? Mentally exhausted may be...

A Few Days Later

"Oppa I was thinking of something actually. I know I might sound crazy but I want you to pursue music...", you said holding his hands. You can't really sulk for more than a few days. Neither do you want to be a burden on them nor want to let go.

"Y/N..."

"I will be your manager. Dont pay me until we start earning. Okay?", you said confidently.

"You know its not easy right? Also with the baby coming..."

"I know its hard. I need you to take vocal lessons till I give birth. Then I will be there with you for everything."

"Y/N... I am not confident... What if I couldn't... "

"And what if we do succeed oppa? Wont that be good?"

"What about the money..."

"I earned enough. I am also thinking about passing a proposal to Jimin for sponsorship."

"Y/N ... You know I am really lucky to have you as my sister.", Jihoon said almost crying.

"I am lucky to have you two in my life. Wait should I say 4 of you?", you said caressing your bump and then looking at your nephew.

-*-

"What the hell were you all doing when all the investors were pulling out their investments?", Chan shouted at his employees.