Fallin' Flower - JiHan | Alternate End | 12

Before Jisoo could delete the picture, there were two people who already saw it. The second person Mingyu, who immediately called him but Jeonghan made an excuse, though Mingyu didn't buy it.

As soon as Jisoo returned from the shower which he took while Jeonghan was busy with Mingyu, he started cooking when Cheol returned.

Jeonghan opened the door. His smile dropped when he saw Cheol standing.

"You seem to be in a good mood.", Cheol asked sarcastically.

"Yeah until I saw your face.", Jeonghan reciprocated. Cheol pushed him and walked inside the house.

Just like another peaceful day on GOSE, the three had a peaceful conversation, leading Cheol to shut the door dramatically to take a shower.

"Antt-tt-ti-ti Fragile! Fragile! Anti-Fragile.", Jeonghan sang loudly to piss Cheol and it was definitely working. He was too frustrated that he came out in his boxers without noticing...

"Nice underwear dear cousin.", Jeonghan giggled and snapped a picture. Cheol tried to stay as calm as possible to convince him and Jeonghan nodded his head. He savd the snap secretly and then discarded the draft.

"Come in Jeonghan... I need to talk to you.", Cheol said pointing at his room. Jeonghan nodded and followed like always.

He was pinned to the wall, Cheol's one hand grabbing his neck, the other closing his mouth to stop him from screaming. They stayed in the same position for a while, Cheol eyes were boaring into Jeonghan's. He was too intimidating at this moment.

Jeonghan was struggling to breathe air, and fell on his knees coughing when Cheol released him.

"You dare pull tricks on me." Cheol threatened gritting his teeth.

Jeonghan's eyes were filled with tears, and he stood up finally gaining some strength. He caught Cheol off-guard, pushing him on the bed and sitting on him, locking his neck with his elbow.

Jeonghan grabbed his hand and twisted his palm. Cheol couldn't even scream as he was already choking on his neck.

"Where did the bitch touch you? Here?" Jeonghan asked, moving his hand down to his crotch and harshly grabbed it and stroked until he painfully ejaculated.

He angrily bit his shoulder, almost digging into his flesh and scratching his stomach with this nails.

"You dare sleep with anyone other than me." He threatened Cheol and got up from the bed, straightening his clothes and hair before walking out of the room.

Jeonghan had a pout and Jisoo thought they had a mild quarrel. They finally gathered on the table which Jeonghan served.

"Someone's got a hickey on their neck... and looks pretty recent...", Jisoo pointed at the dark spot fairly visible on the neck of Seungcheol.

Cheol stopped for a while, because he felt the piercing eyes from Jeonghan. He gulped and continued eating his food.

"Someone seems to have a good sex life.", Jeonghan taunted.

"And someone seems to not put their dick in one place.", Cheol reciprocated in a sarcastic way.

"Better than a random pussy!"

Jisoo coughed at Jeonghan's comment stealing their attention.

"Jisoo-ya I am hungry...", Jeonghan said pouting cutely.

"I am hungry... for you ✨️"

"Fuck out of here Yoon Jeonghan!", Cheol almost screamed.

Jeonghan playfully flipped his hair walking past Cheol picking up the plates sassily and walked into the kitchen, throwing his tshirt in the laundry basket.

Jisoo grabbed Jeonghan by his bare waist pulling him close. Jeonghan hugged and pecked his shoulder then rested his head.

Cheol did a 180 degree eye roll looking at them. He smirked and removed his tshirt too. He back hugged Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan-ah Saranghae!!!", he chirped hugging his waist.

"Leave-"

"My cute cousin. I Lob you....", Cheol said still not leaving Jeonghan.

Jeonghan wanted to hit his stomach with his elbow but ended up hitting his balls. He was too upset to even think sane.

Oops...

Next Day

Mingyu and Jeonghan were currently in the cafeteria since it was lunch time andthey were talking about the previous day's events. The whole morning was packed with lectures so they were mentally tired.

After they were finished eating, they walked past Jisoo's table when Jeonghan slipped a note in his book.

Jisoo smiled looking at the 'I love you' written in calligraphy. He smelled and it scented like fresh fine roses, Jeonghan's perfume.

He kissed the note and moved to the placed mentioned on the note. He was busy reading the titles of the books on the upper shelf when he was pulled by Jeonghan into the last shelf corner.

"Jeonghan...", Jisoo whispered breathing in his ears. Jisoo was pinned to the wall by Jeonghan.

Jisoo pulled Jeonghan by his waist turning him to make his back face the wall and attached their lips. Jeonghan raised his hands revealing his waist a little. Jisoo ran his hands inside Jeonghan's shirt while sucking his neck on his soft spot.

"No one comes to this area of library. Its a literal sex zone for students.", Jeonghan heard a familiar voice coming towards them. Jisoo pulled Jeonghan between the shelves gap.

A loud thud was heard that caught their attention. Mingyu pinned Wonwoo to the wall pulling both of their pants down.  Mingyu was literally fucking the nerd and Wonwoo was really enjoying it as if it wasn't his first time.

"Daddy~~ I am a bad boy daddy~ Punish me Daddy~~"

"What in the world did I see today..." Jeonghan's eyes were wide open from the little scene infront of him.

"Wanna try it?", Jisoo whispered in Jeonghan's ears.

They couldn't come out of the narrow space yet as the librarian came into the area as soon as Wonwoo left. He was still out standing there.

Jisoo pulled Jeonghan's pants down and spanked it hardly. The slap was clearly audible to the Librarian. Jeonghan bit his lips to suppress the moan as Jisoo entered his 2 fingers inside Jeonghan's back. Jeonghan leaning on the shelf for support as Jisoo's fingers were forming tickles inside him.

"Naneun michin neomiji ara?"

I fear you Hong Jisoo. You're so unpredictable...