Three Sister Widows

|| Osleya's Point of View ||

"Follow the mission. Find the targets. Kill them and get the gas." The little voice in my head tells me, reminding me of my orders that I've been given.

God, I wish I could tell her to shut up sometimes.

But, nonetheless, my body moves to her orders. Whatever Dreykov wants Osleya to do, she'll do it.

Fun, right?

Sometimes I wish I was dead instead... at least then I'd be free.

Me and the other Widows on this mission blow a whole in the roof of their safe house, two Widows entering slowly.

All I can do is sit back and watch myself get more red in my ledger.

Me and another widow slowly enter the room, guns out and ready to fire. Our reflectors are on, looking for any sign of them.

Not to long after entering, we see movement, someone running accross the house. I quickly shoot at them, just narrowly missing them. Not a minute later and all the lights in the house go off, causing me and the other widows to duck to avoid being hit by the sparks and the explosions.

But, next thing I know, I'm getting a kick to the ribs, pushing me backwards as we start to fight, them getting the upper hand because they know where we are, but because of the smoke we have no idea where they are.

They quickly run away, as I stand up and follow them a minute after they leave, knowing they're the mission and I can't lose them. There are more widows downstairs that fire at them as soon as they leave the apartment, but I still catch a glimpse and continue after them both of them running up a large stairwell. I hear them yelling as I go after them, but I pay no mind to it at the moment.

I only care about catching them, killing them, and getting the vials Dreykov wants.

"They're going to the east roof." Another widow says through coms, in Macedonian.

"Copy, in pursuit." Me and another widow reply.

I follow them out a window and down a roof top, the other widow who copied right next to me.

They start to push onto a pipe thing, holding onto it as it falls down. Me and the other widow jump onto them, me grabbing onto the pipe and attacking one of the targets with my knife. I hear a scream as the other widow I was with falls to the ground, leaving me as the only widow right there to attack.

The pipe crashes into the side of a building, me and the target I've been attacking falling into a building. I quickly regain my balance and start attacking her again, with my knife. She dodges all of my attacks and gets the knife out of my hands, but we continue to fight.

"Osleya, stop!" I hear her say, but my orders won't let me stop. So I don't. I punch her in the nose and then trip her, getting her down to the ground. I quickly make a reach for my knife, turning back around to kill her, her being a step ahead and stabbing me in the left side with a piece of glass from the window we broke. I gasp for air, clutching my side and my knife. I try to attack with my knife again, but she kicks me in the side, pushing the glass deep. I'm down on the ground and attempt to get up, knowing if I can't Dreykov will kill me. Easiest way to get rid of defective Widows.