Natasha Romanoff ━ Daughter, Sister, Avenger

|| 3rd Person Point of View ||

A small black car pulls up next to a blue car, bouncing on the dirt bath.

"Come on, Fanny." Yelena says, getting out of her truck with her dog, waiting for her sister.

"Come on you guys..." Osleya says, getting out of her car, not just a cat jumping out but a puppy husky too. The puppy, named just that Puppy, goes straight to Fanny, the both of them walking ahead of the pack, while the black cat Liho stays by the two widows.

The two widows start to walk up the path way, smiling and making jokes as they go.

At least, until they get closer to their destination. The mood turns somber as they approach the gravestone, both of the girls not knowing what to say. Eventually, Yelena crouches down and get rid of some of the weeds, moving around the gifts layed there so you can read what it says.

Natasha Romanoff

Daughter Sister Avenger

Osleya crouches down next to her, picking up and smiling at one of the little teddy bears, before putting it safely back in it's place, Liho brushing up against her leg as she does so. Osleya laughs, scratching the kitties ears, before turning back to the grave. Yelena whistles, the whistle that the girls share, as she's holds the grave of her older sister.

There a long moment of silence after Yelena whistles, both of the girls just waiting for Natasha to whistle back to them...

When no one does, Yelena just stands up and stands next to Osleya again, both of them standing in silence.

That is, until their silence is cut off by someone blowing their nose loudly. A woman with a purple streak in her hair, not seeming to care she just interupted two grieving peope, standing inbetween the two.

"Wow. Sorry. I'm allergic to the Midwest. What this woman did, honestly, I can't even imagine." She comments, both of the girls glaring at the woman.

"You're not supposed to be bothering us on our holiday time, Valentina..." Yelena tells her, Liho walking up and laying inbetween Osleya's legs.

"Oh, bothering you? Oh, no, no. I'm just here paying my respects."

"Hmm... You know, coming here makes you look desperate." Osleya tells her to her comment, glaring at her. They all just laugh it off, before the two widows go back to glaring.

"We want a raise." Yelena adds, her eyes never leaving Valentina.

"Oh, yeah. Who doesn't want one. But, believe me, you two... you're going to earn it." Valentina says, reaching into her bag and taking out an ipad. "I got your next target. Thought I'd hand-deliever it." Valetina clicks a few things on the ipad, before handing it to Yelena. "Maybe you'd like a shot at the man responsable for your sisters death."

Yelena stares at the picture for a minute, before handing it to Osleya to look at the man in the picture.

Clint Barton.

"Kind of a cutie, don't you think?" Valetina comments, smiling at the widows.