Voilá.

|| Osleya's Point of View ||

"I said we needed a jet." Nat says as we all walk through a field and towards a dude and a helicopter.

"Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time. Or money. I'm not made of jets." The guy says, walking out of the helicopter.

"I thought you were supposed to be the best. Like a real pro." Yelena comments from next to me.

"Oh, I beg your pardon, tsarina. Was the free flat and lifetime supply of kissel not to your liking?"

"Ha!"

"Don't let her wind you up." Nat tells him.

"No, I take exception to impinging my professionalism."

"Well, you did set me up with a generator that crapped out after six hours." Nat says as we all look at the helicopter.

"You, too, huh? Tag team."

"Aw, he's sensitive. I see why you keep him around." Yelena says, walking to the front of the helicopter.

"Yeah, yeah. Who's the new gal?" He asks, holding his hand out to me.

"Osleya. The youngest." I say, shaking his hand.

"Well, thank you for at least not attacking my professionalism. Your my favorite already."

"Where's the rest?" Nat asks him, as he walks to a side compartment on the plane and pulls out a bag.

"Voilá." He says, me and Lena quickly searching the bag and pulling out candy bars.

"Oh, I stashed those, like, five years ago." Nat says, but me and Lena take a bite anyway and I start to gag. "How is it?"

"It's dry."

"It's really dry." Yelena finishes for me, her pulling me to get onto the helicopter, both of us gagging.

Nat and the guy have a little chit chat, before Nat throws the bag onboard, following after it.

"That's what you say everytime." The guy tells her, smiling at me and Yelena who are sitting in the pilot seats. The guy then shuts the helicopter's door, Natasha getting two white suits out of the bag before throwing them to us.

"Put these on."

"Why do I have to be the one to do this?" I ask Lena and Nat, who took over my spot in the pilot seat, both of them looking back at me as I struggle to put this ear piece into this Red Guardian doll.

"You're the one who came up with the plan, that means you have to do that." Lena says, glancing back at me as the head pops off again.

"We all came up with the plan!"