One Big, Happy Family

|| Osleya's Point of View ||

Crash.

Turns out, we didn't have enough gas to make it to St. Petersburg. Who would have known?

We grab the bag we brought, Natasha opening the door, and we all walk into the nice fresh air... That's at least a few miles away from Mo- Melina. We stand there for a minute, catching our breaths from the crash.

"You should have brought the Avengers' superjet." Alexei comments, causing me, Nat, and Lena just start walking away from him.

"I swear, if I hear one more word from him, I will kick him in the face."

"He's the worst." I hear Nat whisper as Lena talks, as I nod my head and agree.

"Natasha. Natasha. Natasha. Come here, I want to ask you something. Come, it's important." Alexei says, running up behind us. Natasha looks at me and Lena, before stopping and letting him catch up to her, me and Lena just keep walking away.

Occasionally I glance back, but Natasha can kick his ass so I'm not too worried.

"What is with this tension?" Alexei says, causing me and Lena to finally stop and look back at the duo. "Did I do something wrong?" He asks us.

"Is that a serious question?" I ask him, and I see Yelena visibly fights the urge to kick him in the face.

"I only ever loved you girls. I did my best to make sure you would succeed to achieve your fullest potential, and everything worked out!"

"Everything worked out?!" Natasha asks him as he goes on with his speech.

"Yes. For you, yes. We accomplished our mission in Ohio." He decides it would be a good idea to take a few steps closer to Yelena, not realizing how close she is to kicking him. "Yelena, you went on to be the greatest child assassian the world has ever known. No one can match your efficiency, your ruthlessness. Osleya, you are Yelena equal in battle, but with the brain of your mother." He turns to look at Nat, walking towards her. "And Natasha, not just a spy, not just toppling regimes, destroying empires from within, but an Avenger. You all have killed so many people." Alexei continues, Yelena and Natasha's arms. "You've all have killed so many people, your ledgers must be dripping, gushing red. I couldn't be more proud of you." Alexei says, pulling Natasha and Yelena into a hug by their arms, before reaching out again and putting me inbetween the two.

Natasha quickly pushes him away, scoffing and walking away. I then take her place, Alexei still holding me and Yelena in a hug.

"You can let go now..." I say, taking his arm off me and slowly walking after Nat, Yelena following not far behind me with a "you smell really bad" to Alexei.

Before too long, we're all back on the road and walking towards Melina's house.

"So, are we there yet?" Lena asks sarcastically, but Alexei actually answers her.