You're An Artist.

|| Olseya's Point of View ||

Me, Natasha, and Yelena walk towards a gas station wanting to get bandages and pain killers before Widows attempt to murder us again.

Meaning, I had to limp all the way out of that vent and to the gas station. Yeah... my leg is killing me and, you know, my side with a hole in it. That is still bleeding. At least we're getting band-aids and pain killers.

"The Red Room's still active. Where is it?" Natasha asks me and/or Yelena as we walk back to the bandage and medication isle, my hand on my side in an attempt to not bleed through the horrible bandage I have on now.

"I have no idea." Yelena says, Natasha now looking at me.

"He moves location constantly. Every Widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security." I explain, grabbing a bunch of pain killers, probably more then I need, Yelena getting bandages, occasionally looking over to make sure that the bandages will be big enough for my side.

"I'm just finding it hard to believe that he could stay off my radar." Natasha says, pacing. Yelena picks up of the boxes and holds it to my side, making me wince. She gives me a quick, sad smile before putting the box back and getting another one.

"Well, it's not smart to attack an Avenger if you want to stay hidden. I mean, the clue is in the name. Dreykov kills you, one of the big ones come to avenge you. " Yelena explains, my brain still finding it hard to believe she has a Russian accent now. I still remember when we were 6 and singing "American Pie" together... You know, the memories I used to get away from all the horrible things we were forced to do... the memories where I'm not a killer or a monster? Those memories.

"Wait, what are the big ones?" I laugh silently, turning to face Natasha and Yelena, holding all the pain killers we need in my hand.

"Well, I doubt the god from space has to take an ibuprofen after a fight." Yelena grins, grabbing more bandades.

"Where did you think we were after all this time?" I finally speak up, looking over at Natasha.

"I thought that you got out and were living normal lives." Natasha walks past me and Yelena to wash her hands in a sink.

"And you just never made contact again?" I press on, wanting answers.

"Honestly, I thought neither of you wanted to see me." Yelena scoffs at that.

"Bullshit." Yelena replies to her, coming over and helping me to the counter so we can buy our medical supplies.

"You just didn't want your baby sisters to tag along, whilst you saved the world with the cool kids." Yelena adds on, making me let out another short, quiet laugh.