6.

"June! Omg are you okay?" Marc asked concerned as he barched in the room.

A low chuckle escaped my troat. I've never seen him so worried about me. Mabye breaking up with him wasn't such a good idea after all.

"I'm fine. Just relax and try not to yell in a hostipal."

He sighed and let himself fall in the chair next to my bed. "I'm sorry about that. I was just really worried. You know how much I love you and I could never forgive myself if something happend to you."

"I know but everything is fine. You don't need to worry."

I grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Did anyone else visit you besides me?" He asked as held my hand with both his hands.

"No there's nobody I have contacted besides you. I don't have any family and I don't really care about my school friends."

"Atleast you have me. You don't need anyone else."

I squeezed his hands. I was indeed happy that he was here for me right now.

"You're not in any pain or something?" He asked as his eyes scanned all the machines that were hooked up to me.

"Not at the moment. It kinda comes and goes. I don't really have a lot injuries. Just my shoudler that's bad."

"So you will be able to leave soon?"

I nodded. "Most likely yes. They just want to make sure my wound isn't going to get infected."

He sighed relieved. "That's good to hear."

"Kinda. Once I get out of her I need to start a whole new life."

He lifted my chin up to look at me with his brown eyes. "When you get out of this hostipal you can come to my place. I live alone in an apartment so there will be plenty of space for you and me."

"I appreciate that, i really do but what about Molly?" I said as I pulled my head away from his hands.

He shrugged and leaned back in his chair. "She can also stay at my place but are you really ready to take care of her like that?"

"Not really but I can't just leave her. She's the only family I have left."

"Just think about all your options." He spoke in a serious tone.

It was hard to tell if Marc didn't want Molly in his apartment or if he was looking out for me.

A knock on the door halted our conversation.

"The social worker is here to talk to you." A nurse said as he let a neat dressed woman in.

"I'll be back tomorrow June. I love you."

"Love you." I said with a smile as Marc left the room. I'm happy he is here for me. Luke was right, I need someone familiar right now.

The social worker settled down in the chair Marc was in first and pulled a few papers out of her bag.

"Good afternoon June. My name is Jenny and I am here to talk to you about some things."

I nodded. She seemed like a good person.

"Before we begin I want you to know how sorry I am for what happend to you. I'm here to help in any way you need me to."

"Thanks." I mumbled.

She cleared her troat and opened her notebook with a pen ready to write.

"The most important thing right now is to make sure Molly has someone who can take care of her."