8.

3 days later

My mind felt like a empty space after laying in this white room for what felt like an eternity. The pain and discomfort had left a while ago which made the laying in bed almost impossible.

In the mornings Molly would return with the biggest smile. She always had enough to tell me about how awesome it was to stay with the guys.

I always listened to her with a smile and encouraged her to keep talking. That wasn't an easy thing to do when I was secretly furious about how close she was getting to our doctors.

Luke had introduced me to all his roommates which was honestly kinda akward. I was just happy to see that they were indeed good people. And most important Molly seemed to really trust them.

I may not trust them as much as Molly but I was still very grateful to have them. Calum had given me a new set of clothes so I didn't have to be in an hostipal gown all the time. Molly also got pretty spoiled by them which had more to do with the fact that all our own stuff was burned.

Today was the day I was finnaly getting discharged from this suffocating white bed. Today was also my birthday which meant I officially was going to be Mollys guardian. Safe to say that i didn't sleep great last night.

"Did you hear what I said June?" Luke asked me.

I blinked a few times unitl my brain finaly saw the doctor standing infront of my bed.

"I'm sorry what were you saying?" My mind had completely ignored everything Luke had been saying. All I could think about was how my life was going be once I left this building.

"I was saying that you need to take good care of your wounds once you're out of here. Infections happen faster than you think."

I nodded understandably.

"Just make sure you clean it regularly and apply the precipitated cream to it twice a day. If it hurts you can take some mild pain medication."

"All sounds logical to me."

"You'll get an information sheet with some more details to make sure you don't forget anything." He added.

As he was writing something down I glanced at the clock. Usually Molly would've been here by now.

"Molly is late." I stated.

He looked up at me and put his papers down. That definitely wasn't an good sign.

"She had a bit of an meltdown last night so we figured if was best to give her some extra rest this morning."

"Meltdown about what?" I aksed already knowing the answer but still wanting the confirmation.

"Molly really misses her mom and dad. Mabye you could talk to her about them. Just tell her some good stories about your parents to cheer her up a bit."

"I don't really have any good stories about my parents."

Luke gave me a puzzled look when I said that.

"My dad was always working and my mom divided her time between Molly or taking care of the house."

His confused look turned to concerned which wasn't my intention. My home situation wasn't bad at all. It was quite the opposite.

"Don't give me that look. When I was Mollys age I got just as must attention as her. The older I got the more I liked to be alone. I'm just trying to say that I don't really know any good stories about my parents that also include Molly."

He nodded. However my answer wasn't enough to get rid of all his concern. Therefore Luke found it useful to ask how I was feeling.

"How are things? You've been awfully calm compared to Molly."