🎐1🎐

From 4 days CID team hadn't sleep ,they were working on a case and it was getting on their nerves now ,from past 4 days they were engross in blood reports,dead bodies and files .

Everyone was exahausted and full of themselves and was craving for sleeps.They were running from one place to another but case wasn't near to solving.

But there was one officer who was craving for some other thing ,to slip into his little space .

Little space is a set of mind in which a adlut relax himself and behave like a little of 1 to 3 years or 4 to 5 years .They feel relax from their stress in this space and do everything freely like colouring , playing with soft toys and eating candies .

And becoz of the lack of this time Kavin's frustration level was some other thing ,three days was still somehow not that bad but today was out of control.

Kavin was still working on some records in his computer and he was in so much pressure from others ,others were in cafteria eating their breakfast as it was 4th days early morning.

He was working from 4 hours and still he hasn't find anything which can help him ,his head was thumping so loudly and mind was also in other condition .

Kavin message his temple frustatingly becoz he knew the reason of this headache is overwork and more importantly not slipping in his littlespace from 4 days .

He was on verge of it now ,he felt himself crying in frustration as tears glimced in his brown eyes and he pull his hairs in irritation not understanding what to do.

He want to slip now and sleep ,eat,play and cuddle with his plushie like there is no tomorrow ,But he can't because no one in buero know this secret of his being a little .But its not like he was caring about that ,he look up at his screen with teary eyes and a sigh escape his lips wobbling it to cry.

So much work was still remaining and he can't take it now ,it was like water has flowed above bridge .

"wanna swip(slip)"the little inside him mumbled in a crying tone.

Kavin shook his head holding it in his hands and ruffles his hairs badly ,he wipes his tears and goes to wash his face in washroom.

He open the tab and look at his own reflection in mirror whose condition was not so good ,dark circles under his eyes and dullness all over the face.He wash his face quickly and moves out of the washroom back to buero.

But he don't know that it was the biggest shock of his life ,Everyone has come back from cafeteria and was standing in a circle reading some papers but pankaj was holding a little teddy bear which he hung in his car and kavin know that but little kavin didn't.

"tedd'y "he whisper with sparkling eyes.

He look at teddy and his eyes glow glossy and lips in a tint of pink as well cheeks goes chubby with pink shed and lips comes in pout ,he made a grabby hand towards teddy .

He walks to teddy in pankaj's hand and touch it ,pankaj got startled seeing a hand on his teddy and flinch back on freddy who hold him quickly.

''tedd'y''he again utter with a small smile.

"sir ye mera hai"Pankaj says with a smile holding.it in front of kavin. Whose eyes glow like a star.

"pankaj jao isse wapas rkh ke aao ...case me waise hi sab pareshan hai aur tum khel rhe ho"acp said strictly "aur kavin kuch mila records me??"acp ask sternly to kavin who still has grabby hands towards teddy and looking at teddy with glowing eyes.

Kavin move his gaze to acp when pankaj started to walk out of buero with teddy .His lower lip wobbled and tears brimmed in eyes.

"kavi wan' teddy"he cried loudly grabbing everyone's attention all look at him confusely as well pankaj.

"kavin jao aur records match kro .."Acp says in frustration .

"Daddy!!! Kavi wan' teddy now"He again says loudly with tears already on cheeks .Pankaj stop at door and look at kavin with scrunch eyebrows.

Everyone change glances and look at kavin and acp who were in a glaring competition now.

Acp was glaring at kavin which was ok but unexpectedly kavin was glaring back in a very cute way ,arms crossed and lips in a pout.

''what the hell-"Abhi mumbled down his breathe.

"kavin....ye kya tarika hai .... behave yourself" Daya retorted in a strict way abhi chew his inner cheek not liking muscle man talking to younger like this.

Kavin move his glare to daya "shu't up"he says in a dark tone which come out sluppry and cute.

"ye kya ho rha hai?"freddy whisper to shreya.

"pta nhi sir...par kavin sir toh gye aaj"she says making cry face.

"sir main jau ya nhi?"pankaj ask in a low tone standing on door.

"wan' teddy "he again in a same childish way demand lips again wobbling to cry.

Abhijeet's eyes goes wide as something hit his mind so hard ,he took out his phone searching little adult ,because ge don't understand anything completely.

But google was smart enough to put it correctly as adult in little space .He just has read the defination when his attention get back to acp sir.

"pankaj niklo iss teddy bear ko leke aur tum jao records pe kaam kro kyoki uske baad tumhe aur bhi yha rukna hai "acp growl at everyone with dark eyes and everyone stuck to ground but kavin again glare back at acp.

Pankaj started to run to put teddy back in his car .

"pankaj ek second"abhijeet says running and took teddy from him and goes to kavin.

"baby...do you want it?"he ask in a sweet voice and everyone confusely look at him.

"ye kam tha ...abhijeet bhi ajeeb harkat karne lga"Daya says annoyingly.

"ye padho aur phir bkwass kro"abhi irritatingly comment and handed his phone to Daya who confusily look at the mobile and started reading the articles.

"wan' teddy pwease"little one again remind everyone .

Abhi give it to him smiling and kavin happily took it eyes sparkling more.

"tanko 'papa''he says smiling in a slurrpy tone abhi's sweet face turn into confusion again ,lack of reading only defination.

"ok..go to your desk now"abhi command and kavin nod hugging little teddy near his chubby cheeks and went to his desk silently smiling.

"ye kya hai??? little space??"Daya questioned looking at abhi while everyone confusely change glances .

"jo bhi hai ye hai !"abhi pointed at kavin who sat on table ,jacket on his head and teedy in his arms .

"my god"Acp uttered in shock.

To be continued.

P.S.: search at google for more about little space and its real .

Continue or not????
Nxt update after 30 votes