🎐chapter-4🎐

"Good morning everyone ~"Kavin sings happily as he steps down the stairs literally running.

Its been one week that kavin is staying with trio and these days are one of the bestest days he has lived in his whole life.

"Good morning"Trio one by one greet him back while Daya put his plate of toast and cup of coffee in front of him.

"So,how was your sleep?"Abhijeet ask chuckling slightly ,kavin questionly look at him.

"huh?  Good i guess!!kyo?"kavin ask taking his toast in his hand.

"vo kya hai na...kl tumne pure ghar ko pta nhi kitni baar measure kiya ...!!"Acp laugh slightly remembring last night when little kavi measure every hook or nook with a measure tape because why not when you have a 'measure tape'.

"I see ...tabhi ..mere pair slightly numb the "Kavin says thoughtfully making another wave of chuckles run through elders.

"like literally...tumne toh kl marathon krwai humse"Abhi laugh slightly ruffling younger's hair who smile shyly ,eating his breakfast.

Acp was some where mingled with kavin but Daya was in another ship.He was always there to help abhi with little or help kavin if he slip or is in any stress but not ready to accept this fact .

*ding ding*Daya's phone rang and he smile slightly as he saw the caller ID .He pick up the call.

"hello ......ji ...aaj ...main jarur aaunga ..ok"Daya smiling ear to ear put the phone back on table and hurridely started eating his breakfast.

"arey ...aaram se daya..kya hua!"Acp interrupt and Daya stop and look at everyone smiling.

"sir vo mamta foundation --- wha se phone tha ...koi information mil skti hai mujhe  ..."Daya smile heartly .

"really...thats amazing ...but kaise?"Abhi ask and kavin confusily look at everyone's face.

"vo actually uss time mumbai k orphange k jo warden the vo aa rhe hai aur Sarita tai ne bola hai ki mujhe koi na koi information jarur milegi"Daya explain.

"I wish ki tumhe kuch pta chl jaye "Acp smile patting daya's shoulder.

"toh kya tum abhi nikl rhe ho ?"abhi ask casually eyeing daya who nodded his head.

Kavin eye his seniors with toast in his mouth as he try to read their faces and understand whats actually going on.
He was on urge to not ask them about matter but he didn't find it right to interrupt too much in their family .

'Let it slide'kavin guess and finally chew down his toast.

🎐🎐

"damn!!"kavin mutter under his breathe as soon he stumble and hit his own knee on his desk.

Today he physically was in buero but his mind was with daya ..
His inner investigator was dying to know whats the actual matter .

"are you ok ?"Sachin ask kavin as he still has his eyebrows frowned .

Kavin nod still in thoughts and grab the file he was reading and stand up to move in file room.

"Kavin kha ja rhe ho?"sachin ask in a jolly tone.

Kavin frown and look back to sachin with a glare but got surprise to find file room behind him.He turn back and gasp as he realize he was actually going in acp's cabin..

He has lost his mind..

He slap himself mentally and moves to file room pursing his lips tight in a straight line.

"kavin tu pitega aaj,daya sir khi bhi jaye tujhe kya .apna kaam kr ,kaam pe dhyaan de!"kavin chant as he put file in its case and moves back to his desk when buero's phone rang .

He let out a loud sigh of irritation and pick up the call.

"hello sr.insp kavin speaking"he chant whole-ass dialogue without giving anyone a chance to say something.

"kavin...abhi..abhijeet kha h ?"Daya's panicked voice rang in his ears and he got alarmed with it.

"i'll call him"he mutter in panick and moves to call abhijeet.

🎐🎐

Kavin message his head as he steps down from the car after everyone .They all are in front of the orphanage where daya was invited after muscular senior called them in a panick.Kavin look at his caregiver and  his lips turns pouty as abhi was preparing himself to handle the situation .

He let out a silent groan as he ,abhijeet ,sachin and pankaj made their way in orphanage.

Kavin never liked these type of situations where he has to saw anyone breaking or crying.

He stands some behind and let everyone expect him move inside before him .He hid behind sachin as he peek slightly to take a look of blood river in front of him .

Abhi's gasp make him stump back on earth as his orbs grow big and his mouth hung open .Abhi run towards Daya who was sitting near dead body of a mid-aged lady covered in blood.
Daya himself was covered in blood and silent tears were making out their way from his eyes .

Kavin can't understand what happend to make older cry all of a sudden when he was so happy in the morning ?

Daya hug his partner tightly to feel warmth ,sachin and others moves to investigate dead body of the lady and other things leaving kavin stand in hands of cold air .

He whimpered slightly as some blur moments make their way in his mind and try to flash in front of his eyes .His head thump loudly and he closed his eyes in pain as headache reach on peak . A blood covered lady laying somehow like the woman in front of his eyes got cleared for a blur second untill he come out of his day-dream with a loud sob from Daya.

"Damn!"Kavin mutter under his brethe and shook his head to help others.

He with slow steps moves near the body and bent down to look at the bullet wond on her stomach when he felt a harsh push on his chest making him stumble back.

Kavin rub his bum and what not as he screech in pain and look back at Daya who hug lady near his chest and abhi try to seperate them.

His mind goes fussy and pictures of same incident flushed in his mind like a movie scene .

'wrong move'he cursed himself mentally and stand up to do some other thing ..maybe...

To be continued ...