chapter-5

"abhijeet sir?"kavin called in a tiny voice from the door of kitchen as he admire abhi making dinner for everyone.

"hmm?"abhi hummed and kavin close his eyes tightly and take a deep breathe to finally walk inside.

"vo mujhe kuch puchna tha"he ask biting his lower lip nervously.

"hmm"abhi hummed absent mindly cutting some vegetables.

"vo daya sir ko kya hua,vo aurat kon thi? Aur kya daya sir ne unhe -"kavin fell numb as soon abhi glare at him .
He shut up immedeatly and looks fown with guilty expressions.

"i am sorry,it just slip out"kavin mutter abhi shook his head feeling guilty to scare younger ,even if he knew how hard it is for him to adjust around senior trio.

"Daya is just shock if i say it in simplest or vo lady Daya is orphanage me tha vha ki warden thi ,Daya kafi close tha unke and kya hua h vo toh exactly main nhi bta skta at least tab tak jab tak daya kudh kuch nhi bta deta."abhi sigh in exhaustion.of the bad days and resume his vegetable cutting.

Kavin felt sorry for the elder as he just imagine what if his warden face something like this .He felt himself falling in a dark hole .

He stand there but can't function what to do .He didn't know what to say.

"kya hua"He felt abhi's finger caressing his cheek softly.

Kavin smile a little shooking his head ,but Abhi understand him well .

"tumhe itna feel krne ki zarurat nhi h,its ok "abhi ruffles his hair and smile warmly.

"actually i just....i want to...i ..help ..."kavin mumble wwords after words making a broken sentence hardly.

Abhi chuckle lightly "Daya apne room me hai ,you can go and help him ...as its his showering time"Kavin nod and walk out like a lighting to run inside Daya's room.

His speed felt numb as he walk near and near to daya's room .He desends steps and he can feel his hands falling cold .He himself doesn't know why he is so scared meanwhile daya never say anything or scold him aggresively but his heart was thumping and he was falling somewhere deep .

His head felt too heavy and he feels it light all of sudden falling in his little space because of all stress he has taken from all day .

All running and then seeing everyone so stressed on muscle man's lost behaviour.

"Dada"little him slurrped as he remember his task of helping the older one.

He moves near his room door and open the door to find Daya sitting silently on his bed looking outside in infinity .His head bandaged and a bandaged on his right hand.

"Dada?"kavin called again and daya wipe his falling tear as soon he hear little's voice .

He look at younger who walk inside with tiny steps ,afraid and nervous .
Daya pursed his lips and take a deep breathe as little made its way to him.

Daya pat the space on his bed for younger who show a faint smile and drag himself to daya's bed and sat on his side silently .

"oui oui?"he questioned in a very serious and worried voice .
Daya ruffles his dark brown locks and nod his head .

Little took daya's bandaged hand caressing it a little .Daya watch him foundly blowing air on his bandaged wound .A small smile soread on his lips on little's movements .

But soon younger stop his movement and lostly look at daya who frowned at younger's sad face .He watch intenslytrying to read younger as little's head started falling fack with a slow phase ,his eyes looking lost and gloomy all of a sudden.

"damn!"Daya mutter in pain as he held kavin from falling bad with his right hand .He immedeatly attach his second hand and lay kavi's head on his shoulder.

"ise kya hua?"Daya mutter in slight panick touching kavin's cheek and then forehead which was slightly burning .

"fever ? I think so ?"Daya questioned himself .Kavin whimpered slightly and curl himself around daya before opening his tired eyes to look at daya lostly.

He rubbed his eyes and then held his head before moving away from elder who was looking at him wih all his guts.

"daya sir ?are you ok?"He ask as soon he get situation in his head.

"you can slip back if you want to!"Daya says in a soft tone ,kavin smile lightly and shook his head .

"i didn't want want ,i slipped without knowing becoz little was worried for you."Kavin mutter all embrassed and shy rubbing his scalp.

"i want to help you!"Daya confess faddling with his fingers nevously.

"you don't have to ...seriously"kavin mutter with a serious face . He get up akwardly and try to sneak out from room but daya held his hand.

"i just need some time you see..."Daya pursed his lips together making it more bad for kavin.

"i know and i m not complaining i understand that you are stressed and i ...never expect anything from anyonre!"Kavin utter with a monotone making daya left his hand from soft grip.

"Vo lady apke kafi close thi na"Younger one ask sitting near daya who smile sadly but nodded his head.

"unke sath vo sab kaise hua?"kavin ask in a whisper finger lying on his own lips in nevoursness as daya shot up to him with a different glare.

"Daya!!kavin"Abhi open the door clicking them out of their own space.

"Daya are you good to tell us now?"Abhi ask softly coming near them .

"vo sab ek plan tha ...everything ....

Daya happily escaped steps from his car to orphanage office .He open the door and get shocked to see sarita tai on gun point of a goon whose face was covered in blood.

"tai !!"Daya whisper in unbelievable tone .

"Daya tum jao yha se ..."Sarita tai mutter but another second her eyes goes wide and she cover her mouth with her hand as someone hit daya hardly on his head from back.

Daya groan in pain and fall on his knees with thumping head ,warm liquid gushing out from his wound .

"Daya ..."sarita tai calls in a soft voice and Muscle man do try his best to look up and keep himself collected.

"Here goes 1st one..."The masked man ramble before loading his gun and aim towards Daya .

Daya starred at goon with confused eyes untill he felt a push on his side and his hand hit the broken glass lying on floor and a gun shot engulf all voices and everything went black in front of his eyes.

To be continued...