🎐chapter-3🎐

(trio live together...fight me😎)

Kavin look up at the house of abhijeet and other two seniors .He was at the moment outside the house of trio ,as abhiheet has dragged him here from his Quarter along with his plushies and other little stuffs.

Kavin make a cry face in his mind and give a 😬 smile which was anything but smile.Abhi chuckled at younger slightly and pat his back ,kavin moves inside with his bag as he is gonna live with trio as per orders.

They both enter inside and found Daya on couch scrolling in his phone and acp was absent.

"arey kavin ...aao na!! Mujhe lga boss majak kr rhe ho "Daya chuckled slightly standing up ftom couch.

"sir i m fine ,i m going home "kavin utter and turn back to go but held by abhijeet.

"chup- chap yhi khde rho"abhijeet said sternly.

"sir aap ko ye sab krne ki zarrurat nhi hai,i m....... acp sir and daya sir don't like it ..i m going "he ramble again and moves to go.

"look kavin...i know we don't like it,but hum abhi ko nhi rokenge agar vo ye sab krna chahta hai toh...its his desicion"daya explain with a light smile ,kavin again goes like this😬 .

"aao tumhara room dikha deta hu,acp sir ne ready kr diya hoga"abhijeet casually said moving upstairs with kavin.

"kyaaa....a-a-acp s-i-r"he almost faint if abhijeet hasn't hold him.

"aao ,sir vegitarian hai ,don't worry"abhi chuckled lightly dragging kavin with him.

They both enter in room and kavin's mouth hung up when he saw acp taking selfie's in front of his soon to be room's bedroom.

"sir .."kavin whisper in disbelief.

"hii kavin ..kaise ho ..koi taqleef toh nhi hui aane me?"acp ask smiling looking at kavin.

"it will start now na!!"kavin internally think but shook his head smiling.

"so ye rha tumhara room all ready and designed by me interior designer acp pradyuman"Acp proudly said but no reaction from kavin who is looking at acp in disbelief.

"arey tareef toh kro"acp remembered by himself .

"beautiful..."abhijeet said clapping Kavin too join him in that after.

"thankyou sir "kavin smile and acp nod his head smiling as well.

"ok tum adjust kro main dinner ready hote hi bula lunga and you can slip if you want to"abhi says walking downstairs with acp .

Kavin nod his head and close the door ,he take a deep breathe of life and lock the door perfactly..

"whats wrong with them ,they aren't normal man!!"kavin mumbled putting his bag aside.

He put bag on a safe place and took sweatpant and tee to fresh himself up .He turn and then he notice the room ,his room pink and orange and splashed with colours ,his eyes grew in aww as he saw interior so relaxing ..

He feels himself slipping with the interior actually everything wad so babyish..

"aww...acp sir ne ye design kiya hai"he awwes again putting his one free hand on his cheek.

He smile and moves to washroom which luckily was normal ,he fresh up with the fastest speed of his body and comes out to put his things on place.

He smiles as he took out his teddies and soft toys and freely decorate his room .

He smiles at his bed full of plushie and took out the candy which pankaj has given to him.He smile looking at candy and unwrap it before looking at it with glossy eyes.

"kavi wikes can'y"little mumbled as kavin just slip and lick the candy like a kitten.

"yum'y"he mumbled to himself and put it in his mouth sucking on it and moving out of his room admiring the place.

He walks downstairs holding the side railing and taking baby step ,he smile lightly behind lollipop candy as he saw trio arranging dinner.

"pa'pa kavi hungwy"Kavi says before putting his candy back in his mouth.

"kavi tumne dinner se phle candy kyo khayi ?"abhi questioned taking candy out and putting it in a pencil case.

"kavi wike thwt "kavi cried out made grabby hands toward candy.

"after dinner,ok?"abhi smile while walking with younger on dinning table .

"otay"little finally smile sweetly wiggling on dinning table between abhi and Daya.

Trio sat down on table before started eating their food ,abhi handover little a spoon which was too much effort of a little.

All goes engrossed in talk about a case and no one notice little trying to eat with spoon which was so hard for him to even hold a spoon as he was in a very little space.

Daya in between move to take a glass of water for himself when he see the little struggling ,he look at his face covered with rice and smile lightly unknowingly while little stop holding spoon in a opposite way and the rice on cheek.

Daya took spoon from little amd put it in his mouth by himself .Kavin can't help but eat.
Daya smile at the cute rice smashed chubby cheeks while abhi aww at the moment.

"tank chu"Little mumble smiling qnd clapping his hands without any reason.

"your welcome"Daya ruffles younger's hairs who close his eyes to feel the love.

"tank chu...dinner was gool"little say to abhi before moving to walk but abhi stop him.

"lemme wash your face"abhi smile on which younger nod.

"do  you like the food kavi?"abhi ask washing his hands and face.

"yeth ! Kavi wike it...yummy"kavin smile heartly .

"would you like to go to bed or play?"abhi ask to younger who take a yawn.

"can'dy"younger mumbled yawing again.

"ohh let's give you your candy"abhi laugh slightly walking to pancil case and giving younger the candy who eat it in speed of lightning in fear of snatching it away again.

"fi'ish"younger show his stick up and smile.

Abhi smile lightly before putting younger in front of mirror handling him a toothbrush .Kavin brush his teeth and moves to bed in his room.

"good night baby"Abhi says softly and pull blankie over little.

" wight wight papa"little whisper yawing again with close eyes.
.

To be continued...

*Vote at least 30 becase reads are over 50 *