chapter-6

"Don't get yourself hurt !"Acp mutter for 100th time already sipping his coffee which was not going down from throat because of two troublers in his house.

Kavin was in his little space all giggling and running around which was a good thing as its sunday  but wrost thing was that abhidaya was gone to visit doctor for daya as he was getting nightmares and wasn't well fuctioning as well .

Cherry on the top ,Pankaj was here to play with kavin and help acp with his space ,but ....

Kavi run around with a plushie in his hand and a water gun in other while pankaj behind him drained in water .

"Papa mownster..."kavi giggle passing from acp who smile back and pankaj scared him with weird noises.

This was last fun untill little decide to trip on his own splashed water and fall straight on his bum.

"shit !!"Pankaj mutter loudly in worry covering his mouth when acp glare at him .acp stand up and run to kavi who sit there silently with no expression displayed on his chubby face.

"Baby..are you ok?"Acp ask checking for any injury tuching younger's cheek.

"shit!!"Kavi mimic pankaj and giggle falling back on floor .

Acp took a deep breathe and glare at pankaj with all his guts as he just taught their baby a bad word.

"I am sorry sir "Pankaj close his eyes all embress and scared.

"laugh it off!he is fine ."Acp mutter moving back to his laptop on couch .

Pankaj pray for his life and thank god before resuming their playing.

"baby ..Do you want to colour?"Pankaj ask showing some drawing sheets to younger whose laughing just dead down .

Kavi nodded quickly making grabby hands towards pankaj who held his hand to move in other room .

Kavin lay on his stomach on carpet and started drawing some unmeaningful lines on white paper with crayons .

This was a smooth move for pankaj .
And house was calm ...like too calm .

"Shit !!"Another wave of giggle fall in pankaj's ears out of the blue.

He shockingly look at little who was a giggling mess .
"Pankaj!!i dare you!"Acp's warning growl fall in his ears.

"Sorry sir!"he says back and look at little with unbelievable eyes who again was immersed in his lines.

Pankaj finally take a breathe.

🎐🎐

"as i say it wasn't bad !"Abhijeet chuckle ,closing door behind daya.

"Yup "daya fall on couch near acp with a loud voice.

"How was your appointment?"he ask typing on  his laptop.

"Exahausting ..but i m feeling much better ,mentally at least"Daya says falling back his head to rest a little.

"Kavin kha h ?"he ask closing his eyes adjusting himself.

"Busy h colouring me ..."Acp answer still in his laptop.

"Pankaj?"Daya hear a dissapointed sigh and chuckle at acp's reaction.

"ghar chla gya but kya btau mujhe pagal kr diya dono ne!"acp ask holding cup of coffee from abhi who chuckle lightly .

Abhi kick daya intensely,Daya frown and streach his hand to took the coffee cup .

"i will check him"Abhijeet mutter and moves towards kavin's room where younger likes to colour oftenly .

He smiles lightly as he foumd younger already sleeping with crayons in whole room and white sheets scrunched and eaten .

Abhi ruffles his hair and pick him up to move him on bed at least .He tucked younger in bed ,covering him with plushies and surrounder with all soft toys .

🎐🎐

"Tell me he didn't eat crayons"Acp chuckles as soon he saw abhi coming out of younger's room.

"no ..he is sleeping ,did he eat?"He ask kicking daya once more who frown and give space to abbhi.

"Too much!"Abhi chuckle and acp shook his head remebering younger's crying on snatching of chochlates and other things and how he struggles to made him drink some milk.

It was such a hard day...

"i will go prepare for dinner !"abhi mutter standing up with his cup of tea.

"Fall off ,i will do it "acp mutter lazily closing his laptop and moving to kitchen .

"Daya ...do you need another kick"Abhi warned and daya shook his head frowning  and stands up to remove his jacket and move towards his rom.

He walk upstairs and chuckles as he found a water gun lying near a pillar he took it and decide to put back in kavi's room .He open the door and walk inside to gasp slightly on younger's uncomfortable sweating face .

He put the toy on table and steps close to younger who whimpered loudly and then gasping for breathe ,his face all laced with worry and pained expressions.

Daya assumed he was having a nightmare and caress his cheeks softly who was struggling to breathe sweat flickering down from his temble on bedsheet.

Daya wipe his sweat softly and peck his forehead who let out another whimper,leaning in older's touch.

Daya lay on his bed pulling younger in his arms caressing his hairs softly.

"Shh.. You're safe baby "kavin hummed in sleep and clutched his fist on older's shirt fabric.

Daya rub his back before lying properly to have a nap not licking the idea of leaving younger alone.

Without knowing he is the reason of little's nightmares..

To be continued....