🎐2🎐

It was time of evening and everyone was gathered around little, it takes everyone so much time to understand what's happening but they read out everything they found about little's and their own stress also went away.

Little is sitting on ground different things around him like pencil case ,computer's mouse,some folder covers and their keys .

Everyone is playing with little expect two acp and daya who didn't find it cute but disgusting.

"baby...try this"pankaj says gathering baby's attention and trying giving him another cany and taking the lollipop .

*Smack*

Little kavi smack pankaj not so hard but ya he is a trained officer after all.
"shu' up"he slurrped behind the lollipop. Little is not so good in terms and in behave ,he seriously is a brat and abhijeet who was reading some notes abt littles n caregivers understand it immedeatly.

"kavi behave and say sorry "Abhi sternly said and little look at pankaj who was somehow hurt emotionally.

"no kavi no solly"he spat out his lollipop and moves away from the playing things.

"say Sorry now ,otherwise no candies for you"abhi warn facing the younger.

"shu' up you are not kavi caregiwer"he warn back glaring and moves out of buero with stomping feets.

Abhi started to follow him while other's in buero look confused and shock and was trying to cheer pankaj up.

"abhijeet band kro ye sab aur case pe dhyaan do"Daya says stoping abhijeet who ignore his buddy nd moves out of buero to find kavin coming back in buero .

"kavi!"abhijeet call and kavin look up from ground messaging his head a little.

"yes sir?"kavin ask casually hoping they don't know abt little.

"vo coffee pili ho toh aao kaam kr le!"abhijeet says sounding casual as he know littles forget about their headspace when they are normal.

Kavin moves inside buero crossing abhi and when he got inside he got surprise .

"arey ...ye sara saman yha kyu faila rkha hai?"he ask confusely helping purvi to put it back on place who was already collecting folders.

No one answer and look at kavin little annoyed as he just make pankaj upset.

Kavin help purvi and moves to his desk where he found candies lying he took them confusely and moves to pankaj who was surroundedby whole buero.

"ye tumhari hai shayad!!"he says smiling freshly and moves back sitting on his chair and opening his computer.

He search for some records and as he was refresh he got a clue a very weird one.

"sir !! "kavin call acp who was in deep thoughts .

"kuch mila?"acp ask followed by duo.

"ha sir records toh match nhi hue but sir ek tattoo match hua hai and i think ye bank robber ek purana khooni hai jiska naam Deva hai sir"he explain so officially and trio loom at him keenly.

"sir....here"he shows them the tattoo.

"sab samajh aagya ,mujhe ye kon hai"acp mutter in his long - years style .

"ye ek bohot purana criminal hai aur isse ek baar phle bhi sja ho chuki hai ."acp explain.

"sir ab toh ise pkdana aasan ho jayega"daya says on which acp nodded.

🎐🎐

It was 8 in clock and culprit was caught behind bars everyone was packing things .

Kavin was also on his desk pecking his stuffs when kavin found a weird note on his desk.

"for you baby''and a lollipop on it.

Kavin knit his eyebrow together as what he did in his little space made its way to his mind making him mad on himself as well ashamed .

He look at pankaj who was looking upset from smack of course ,his little one is a brat as well a very stubborn bad baby and he knew it.

He took the candy and moves to pankaj ."pankaj"he calls softly and pankaj look at him trying to be normal .

"yes sir!!"he ask for command making kavin more in dept.

"i m sorry pankaj for little me and thanks for the candy ...i like it"kavin says smiling lightly.

Pankaj smile as his senior just thank him for a candy ,his dream comes true.

"no problem sir ...aur vase bhi ye little ki glti hai aap ki thoda hi ...i m glad you like the candy ...main aur lau  kl aapke liye?"pankaj ask bouncing on his feet.

Kavin smile lightly before nodding"kyo nhi kavi ko candies pasand hai ..thanks for handling me everyone"he says to everyone loudly earning a thumbs up or a sweet smile.

"ok bye sir"Pankaj giggle waving at kavin.

"bye"to his surprise kavin wave back at him smiling his heart out.

🎐🎐
Kavin came back to his house made himself some food and then after doing cleaning he moves to his room stretching himself to sleep.

He sat on bed and took the candy, smiling as it reminds him his conversation with pankaj.

"kash!! main tumhe humesha save kr skta"he talk to candy with a dreamy voice.

Door bell rang and he knit his eyebrows ."itni raat ko kon ho skta hai"hu mutter sliding out of his room.

He goes downstairs and moves to open the door,he open it and found abhijeet standing on his doorstep .

"sir ..aap yha iss waqt?"he questioned confusely ,clutching the door nervously.

"andr nhi bulaoge mai ... jau wapas?"abhi tease chuckling .

Kavin bit his tongue and let his senior inside .

"plz have a seat "kavin smile and moves to bring some tea for his senior and coffee for himself.

After sometime he came back and forward tea cup to abhi .

"kavin tum soch rhe honge main yha kyu aaya hu! "abhijeet started with a normal official tone.

"i know sir aap aaj jo hua uske bare me baat krne aaye hai"kavin mumbled staring at his cup in his hand.

"mujhe lga tumhe yaad nhi!"abhi ask softly .

"nhi sir jyada kuch toh nhi but kya kand kiya voh toh yaad aa hi jata hai"Kavin chuckle lightly looking away.

"acha ...from when you are a little?"abhi ask sipping from his cup.

"ahh ...actually its been years now,when i was in orphanage from that time its abt....i was 16 or something i don't remember either way"kavin explain shrugging.

"don't you need a caregiver?" abhijeet ask on which kavin shrug.

"no one try to be my caregiver ,everyone find it disgusting"kavin says pursing his lips together.

"it's not ...its cute"abhi smile at younger who look down with red ears.

"one thing about it is that little me is a stubborn brat"kavin mutter sipping his coffee.

"i see it"abhijeet laugh lightly

"i wanna ask you one more think why little  call someone daddy ,papa or something ?"Abhi ask remembering younger slurping ' papa' to him.

"when they see someone as their protector or caregiver"kavin shrug casually.

Abhi nod his head. "would you mind me to be your caregiver "Abhijeet ask in a low voice and kavin wide his eyes like he sees a ghost.

To be continued...