Epilogue

Tommy's POV

around 3 months later....

It was a cool fall day, the kind where it was cold enough to wear a jacket, but still warm enough to spend the day comfortable outside. The sun shone down on the earth and there wasn't a single cloud to be seen, which allowed for the sky to showcase its brilliant blue color. A slight breeze blew through the town and ruffled the blond hair of a tall boy sitting outside a café. 

The boy sat in his seat, jiggling his leg up and down as if he was nervous. He ran his hand through his longish hair for the millionth time. He just couldn't keep still. His eyes kept glancing around, as if he was waiting for someone else to show up. His phone was out on the table, open to a text he had received a few minutes ago.

Y/n: i'll be there rlly soon :D

Tommy sighed, craning his neck to try and find his girlfriend somewhere in the jumble of people walking by him on the street. He was sitting at a table outside a trendy café that y/n had promised had "the cutest food ever". He didn't really care if the food was cute or not. He just wanted it to taste good.

Suddenly, Tommy jumped to his feet as he spotted his special girl walking towards him. She sped up when she saw him, and he enthusiastically waved to her. She smiled big and waved back. When she was close enough, Tommy immediately opened his arms to offer her a hug, which she accepted. He pulled her close to him and held on tight, as if he hadn't seen her just a few days ago. But it didn't matter to him. Any time he could be with y/n was special to Tommy. 

The girl and boy embraced for a long moment, until Tommy finally broke the hug. They smiled at each other and both sat down at the table that he had previously claimed for them.

"So, are you excited to film today's vlog?" Y/n asked Tommy. She glanced at the menu that was already on the table.

"Hell yeah, this time I'm super excited because we're gonna have our special guest, Philza Minecraft himself," Tommy replied, as he watched y/n examine the menu. He had already looked at it before, and he didn't care for any of that fancy schmancy Instagram food. He just wanted a burger. Y/n said something about avocado toast and Tommy nodded his head like he understood. 

Your POV

A waiter soon came over to your table and took your order. You rolled your eyes but were somehow not surprised that Tommy ordered a burger, just like he always did. Once the waiter was gone, Tommy reached out from across the table and grabbed your hand in his, which surprised you a bit.

"We've been dating for almost three months now," he said to you, his voice quieter than normal. He looked a bit anxious, like he expected some sort of reaction from you. 

"I know," you said, giggling because he looked nervous. If he thought you had forgotten, he was wrong. You were really excited about it too. 

"Is three months a long time?" Tommy asked you, still holding your hand. He played with the bracelet on your wrist. It was one he had given you a few weeks ago.

"Well, yes and no," you answered him, after thinking for a bit. "Like, it's a long time because it's the longest we've been together, but it's also not long at all if you think about it. But I hope that someday 3 months together will seem like super short to us..." your sentence trailed off, and you hoped you weren't being too bold. 

"I hope so too," Tommy smiled and you were relieved. He got soft at the most random moments, but you didn't question it, because it was always so cute. 

Tommy let go of your hand and put his back down by his side. He started rambling about how excited he was to go to the zoo- that's what you were doing in today's vlog. Philza was going to take you and Tommy to the zoo. The fans seemed to love wholesome Dadza content, so Russ had suggested this and everyone agreed it would be fun.