Prologue

"C'mon mom. Hurry up I need to see Foxy. Now" You complained as you and your mom walked to Freddy Fazzbears Pizza. You only lived a few blocks down from there and you had all your birthday parties there and everything. When you got there you ran strait for Pirates Cove. You sat down at your usual table. When the show started you were clapping and cheering for Foxy.

"Are. Are all Ye mateys ready" He asked.

"YEAH" all the kids cheered.

"Well first I need a volunteer from the audience" He said. Everyone raised their hands. He looked in your direction and smiled.

"You little lassie. C'mon up and give ol Foxy a hand" He said. You bounced up on the stage with so much excitement.

"What be yer name lassie" He asked as you sat on his knee.

"(y/n). I live not so far from here" You told him.

"Well (y/n) Glad yer here. And I hope to see you again" He said.

You leaned in close to his ear. You whispered this in his ear.

"You are and always will be my favorite".

"Yer my favorite to lassie" He said giving you a hug. You saw that they started having stuffed animals of the animitronics. You begged your mom to get you a Foxy one. She finnaly Gabe in and bought you one. You waved Foxy goodbye before you left. The way home you skipped the entire way.