Creator

??? POV
Interesting. The girl has feelings for the fox. A shame really. They look sweet together. But at least I can do something about it. I pushed open the door to the pizzeria. (y/n) was talking to the others. She looked at me and walked up.

"Uuh excuse me sir" She said trying to look into my hood. "But until 8:00 nobody without permission is allowed".

"I apologize. I appear to be lost" I said.

"Well where do you need to be".

"Love. I am here to fix broken hearts".

"What? Were you dropped as a kid?" How adorable.

"You have sadness in your heart. I can patch the holes in your heart. Due to your forbidden love. But I can fix that".

"What do you mean".

"I mean you can have your Fox. I can help you".

"YOU CAN". She sounded like a little kid. She blushed in embarrassment.

"It's OK. I just need a little assistance".

"What".

"If you were to have a daughter who would it be".

"I'd say my sister. Why".

"Bring her here. And a small cat".

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhh OK. I guess" She left to do as I said. Instantly all the animitronics store me down. Foxy pinned me on the wall.

"Ye seem like a good lad. But ye being wierd" said Foxy as his eyes filled with rage. Chica ran over to calm him down. Foxy kept trying to kill me. Freddy and Bonnie were holding him back while Chica was scolding him.

"QUIET" I yelled and they all looked at me. Even Golden who teleported in. "I can grant all your wishes. If you wish for a child then find the selected child for an offspring.". They all store at me. Without saying anything they all ran off. Hilarious. I went to my workshop. Then I heard the others coming back. I ran to the pizzeria. They all have me a knocked out child. Easier for me. Chica had a boy with Golden blonde hair. Bonnie had a girl with long purple hair. Freddy had a boy with spiky brown hair. Golden had a girl with yellow shiny hair. Foxy had a boy with brown and vermilion strait hair.

"Give them to me. I will take them to my workshop. Don't worry" I said as I took them all down in my shop. The work on them was done super easy. Then I heard (y/n). I saw her with her sister. Her sister was adorable. Sych. Not at all. She had a bvb fallen angels shirt with cuts up and down her arms with red jeans and (f/c) converse.

"(y/n). I need you in my workshop. With the cat". I led her and the black cat she picked out to my surgery room.
Little Time Skip
Your POV
You woke up with a fuzzy feeling. But you were hearing from a different part of your head. You saw Foxy sitting next to your bed. With someone who looked like your daughter but with cat ears, whiskers, fangs, claws, and a tail. The man who showed up helped me up and showed me a full body mirror. I was a cat animitronic. Now I was like Foxy only cat. That man is amazing. I turned to him and smiled.

"May I ask what your name is" I said.

"My name is The Creator"