Your New Job

You woke up to your phone. It was your mom.

"Hi mom. What's up" You asked.

"Well I thought I would let you know that Freddy Fazzbears Pizza has job offerings" She said exited. You remembered how you loved that place as a kid.

"That's great mom. I'll check it out now" You said.

"OK love you bye" She said as she hung up.

You flopped of your bed lazily. You put on a sky blue T-shirt with black leggings and a blue skirt. You grabbed your leather handbag and put your phone,  some lipstick,  and your Foxy plush. You had kept it for all those years. After all he was your favorite and you were his. Even after the bite of '87. You shuddered at the thought. You went down stairs. Because you were getting a job at a pizza place you decided to just eat when you got there. You walked the few blocks to the parlor. You pushed open the door. The parlor had almost closed. When you got to the counter no one was there.

"Uh excuseme ma'am" A voice asked. You turned to see a man who looked like he was in his early 20's.

"Hi I'm (y/n). I heard about a job needed" You asked.

"Oh you must be the new security guard. Well I'm Mike. Nice to meet you" He said as he shook your hand. "C'mon follow me". You followed him into a office with pictures and puppets of the animitronics.

"Awesome. I Love these guys" You said stroking your fingers on the Bonnie puppet.

"Yeah awesome" Mike said nervously. "Anyways you have limited power to keep yourself alive".

"Wait why again do I need to keep myself alive. What could kill me" You asked confused.

"At night the animitronics are put in a free roam mode. They will try to kill you so try and stay alive" Mike said. You couldn't be live what you were hearing. You checked the light and Chica was there. You jumped back in suprise. She looked at you and smiled.

"(y/n)" She asked in surprise. "Is it really you" She asked in even more surprise.

"Yep it's me" You said. "Long time no see Chica".

"Ooh it really is you" She said as she hugged you. Mike looked so scared.

"Hey Freddy Bonnie check this out" Chica yelled.

"Shit shit shit shit" Mike said. Bonnie walked in and saw you.

"O my god. (y/n) It really is you" He said looking at you. "You certainly have grown since the last time I saw you. Check this out Freddy".

"Bonnie I told you to go in for the kill". Freddy turned and saw you. "(y/n) is it really little you" He asked.

"Well she ain't that little no more" You heard a pirate accent say. You turned to see Foxy.

"Foxy" You yelled as you tackled hugged him.

"I missed ya too Lassie" He said smiling and returned the hug.

"How can you like these things" Mike asked in surprise. They all glared at Mike along with you. He backed up a little. All of a sudden a bell rang.

"It be 6 mateys. Better get in our places" Foxy said as they all went to their places. You followed Foxy to pirate cover. There was a sign that in large bold letters said OUT OF order. Foxy went in. You went in with him. It was pirate cove as you remembered it. Foxy noticed your plush sticking out of your handbag.

"Ye really kept it after all these years" He asked as you took some fabric and started patching him up. He was in bad condition.

"Of course you're my favorite"

"Even after the bite. How can ye love a ol bad pirate like me" He asked as you finished patching him up.

"Of course" You said giving him a hug. He smiled and hugged you back.

"Well gotta go. Need some sleep before my new  12am shift" You said. Foxy's mouth dropped open.

"Did you say 12am shoft" He said.

"Uuh yeah 12-6am shift why" You asked

"Oh no" He mumbled to himself. You kissed his cheek quickly and left really tired.