What The Fuck

Your POV
You sat down at one of the tables and store off into space. There were so many thoughts going through your mind. Like Mike's death, Your confession to Foxy, Dealing with Golden and all of it. You just couldn't stop thinking about it. There was a tap on your shoulder. You snapped out of your daydream to see a little boy there.

"Are you (y/n)" He asked in a high pitched voice.

"Yeah. What do you need" You asked in a sweet voice.

"Well I don't know where my daddy Mike is" He said. You sat there having flashbacks to last night. You couldn't tell him the truth.

"Uuum. You see Mike was needed at a different dinner last night. He had to go there in an emergency so he couldn't say goodbye" You quickly explained.

"Ooooaaaah. That makes sense. Thanks (y/n)" He yelled as he ran off.

"He will eventually find out the truth right" Said a fimiliar voice.

"I know Chica" You said. "I'm just trying to avoid that day". It was 9:00. That meant it was time to close the diner.

"I got to go Chica. I get weekends off" You said running off. "Tell Foxy I said hi". You ran to your apartment. After eating you decided to watch some TV.

Foxy POV
Chica burst into the cove with a smile.

"Hey Foxy" She said enthusiaticly. "(y/n) Said Hi" She said and then ran off. When I went to the party room I saw something. I picked it up. It was a picture of when (y/n) was a wee lassie and she sat on me lap. She was smiling and blushing a little. I couldn't help meself from smiling. It must've dropped out of her purse. When I was about to leave to get it to her I heard an enraged bear yell at me.

"Foxy don't you even think about leaving" Freddy yelled. He, Bonnie, And Chica were all standing there.

"Freddy me matey" I said nervously. "What bring Ye here".

"Don't play dumb Foxy" He demanded. "You were going to run away".

"It be nothing like that" I argued back. '(y/n) left her picture here. I was going to be a good matey and bring it back to the lassie" . Freddy took the picture and looked at it.

"I understand Foxy but you know the rules".

"Aye. We not be allowed to leave the diner".

"Exactly Foxy. Listen I know it's special but we have to wait".

"Ye be right Matey" I said as I walked back to the Cove to take a nap. I woke up to alot of screaming children. The wee devils. I got up at first getting ready but then realizing that I wasn't doing the show anymore. Although I did have a reason for the bite. No one knew but it not be me fault. Ye see they have defense mechanisms built into all of us. A girl was messing around with me and hit the mechanism. Causing me systems to panic and bite the poor lassies head off. Though it not be me fault. If I had real eyes I would be crying them out.

"Oooh Foxy" Called a lovely voice. (y/n) burst in and gave me a life taking hug.

"It be good to see you again aswell" I said laughing a little.

Your POV
'I probably should tell Him' you thought to yourself.

"Hey Foxy" you said smiling. "This matey got a promotion and is officially the manager of Freddy Fazzbears Pizza". His jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"Ye be the new manager" He asked in shock.

"Yep and I know about why the bite happened" you said proudly.

"How did you find out" He asked.

"Well when I aplied for the job they asked me why I did. I told them I wanted you to be back in the show. When I said that they said I could do that if I found out the truth about the bite. I told them about your defense mechanism and they allowed me the job. So get ready cause tomorrow your grand opening happens". It took him a few minuets to comprehend what You said.

"Well I best be going" You said and went to the party room for work. And to make the announcement.