Grand Opening

Foxy POV
"Foxy" I heard a voice say. "Foxy get up". I saw (y/n) all beat up. The lassie was bleeding and had scars and bruises all up her skiny legs. Tears ran from her lovely eyes. Aye it pained me to see the lass like this. I ran to her.

"Matey get up" I cried. "Please speak to me". She turned to me and smiled.

"Don't be worried about me matey. Just get out of here before he comes for you..." She was cut off by Golden Freddy coming out from underground and impaling the lass. He smiled a sinister smile.

"Oh so here's little Foxy. Oh did you just see that" The bear teased.

"Why?" I growled. "Why did ye do that".

"Well she's just a pain" He said taking his knife out of her chest. "Besides animitronic and human love. Ha don't make me laugh. You had no chance with her".
I got this feeling like the time I killed Mike. I couldn't control meself. I charged at the matey and tried to claw at him. He dodged and ripped of me arm.

"FOXY GET YOUR ASS UP"!!!!!! I heard someone yell. I opened me eyes to see (y/n) shaking and yelling at me.

"Aye I be up. No need to yell" I said.
Your POV
"FOXY GET YOUR ASS UP" I yelled shaking him. I'd been yelling at him for 5 minuets now. It was going to be his first day back to the show and he needed to be up early.

"Aye I be up. No need to yell" He groaned as he woke up. "Aye how early it be".

"5:30 AM" I said.

"WHAT. WHY DO YE WAKE ME UP THIS EARLY" He schreched.

"It's your first day of the show. Remember Dingus".

"Aye me completely forgot".

"Better get ready. I got other things to do but be ready see you later" I said as I went to check on the other animitronics. They were all fine. At 6:00 I had the chefs start making pizza. I started turning on the arcade games, The main 4 got in their places, I put up my flyer for Foxy re-entering the show, and set up all the tables with the help of the waiters and waitresses, and while I awaited the opening I played arcade games and used the exuce that they needed to be "tested". Finally it was 8:00. I opened up the door and jumped to the side to make sure I wasn't literally trampled by excited kids. There was a tap on my shoulder. I looked d
up and saw a girl who looked to be about 18 maybe 19.

"Are you the manager here" She asked. She had red hair that was messy. Her eyes were a lovely shade of green.

"Yeah do you have a complaint or a request" I said. A natural reaction nowadays.

"Well is it true" She asked.

"Is what true".

"Is Foxy really back in the show".

"Yeah he is".

"Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU"!!!! She sounded kinda like a little kid. "Sorry me and my little sister used to love Foxy. When he was put out of the show we stopped coming. I'm glad he's back. C'mon Jessica" She said. A little girl with similar hair followed her to Pirate Cove. It makes me smile knowing Foxy's loved.

"You happy" a high pitched voice said behind me. I turned to see Chica.

"Yep and I think things are only going to get even better".