Golden

Foxy POV

I admit I was worried. What would Golden say about (y/n)? He was the lassies least favorite of all of us. And he hated her just as much. I heard Chica calling me.

"You Foxy need ya in dining area now".

I ran there to see Chica, Bonnie and Freddy there.

"Foxy were worried about (y/n)" Freddy said.

"What if Golden finds Out" Bonnie asked. "Aye. I've been worrying aswell about the lass and Golden. We musnt let him find out" I agreed.

"Why does he have to be my brother" Freddy said annoyed. "Just don't let Golden find out" Chica said.

"Don't let me find out what Chica" Said a deep voice.

"Aye. Don't sneak up on me like that matey" I yelled at him.

"So what are you guys hiding from me" He asked crossing his arms

"We weren't going to tell you about Foxy's repairs but now you know. He might even be able to join us in the show again" Bonniesaid nervously.

"Whatever you say Bonnie. But I will find out the truth" He said teleporting away.

"I'm here"(y/n) called as she walked in. We all ran to our places. She ran into the cove and gave me a hug. I hugged her back hoping she wouldn't notice me sadness.

Your POV

"What's wrong Foxy" I asked knowing something was definitely wrong.

"Aye it be Golden" He said sadly. Goddammit not Golden. He was always your least favorite.

"What did he do"You asked.

"Well he may find out about ye lassie" He said.

"I don't care. Because I... I... I Love you" You barley said. Then in a panic you ran away. 'I'm so stupid. He's a freaking robot fox. I'm a living human' You thought as you ran home. If only there were a way around the fact he was a animitronic. Sigh.