Hate

⚠️ WARNING: ANGST !! ⚠️ sorry/hj
___________________________

An hour passed by in the tavern, Venti yelled for a refill each time he chugged the glass of wine while Xiao was pissed by his actions snatched ventis glass and threw it to the other side of the room as he placed plenty of Mora to repair the damage of the glass and the refills.

Xiao dragged venti outside as he glared at the boy. "Honestly what type of bard are you? I find it utterly ridiculous that you just planned to drink the whole time !! forget it I don't ever want to see you again."

Venti heard those words of hate from xiao, he wanted to say something and figure out his thoughts but was too drunk to even speak as he just sat there on the ground completely dazed.

Xiao immediately started heading at the entrance in Mondstadt and quickly leaving the gates as he headed in the lands of Teyvat.

He walked for a couple of hours at most to get back to Liyue, he didn't look back as he went forward and entered the place which was full with crowds at the moment.

Knowing xiao left venti on the day of the WINDBLUME FESTIVAL, he had no regrets and went to look for Zhongli as to seek advice about what happened.
————————————————-
Zhongli held his cup of brewed tea and took a refreshing sip as he sighed in relief while Childe who was accompanying him was figuring out how to eat the Liyue cuisine with the chopsticks offered personally by Zhongli.

"uhmm Mr. Zhongli....is it really necessary for me to use chopsticks since I'm not really.. well yknow 'familiar' with it aha."

"Nonsense nonsense Childe, it is important for you to try something new once in awhile." Zhongli grinned as he took another sip of his tea.

"Tch...are you guys done flirting? It's making me sick." Xiao glared at the two but mostly at Childe.

"Ah...xiao I thought you ran away somewhere but it seems you're doing well now, is there something you wish to tell me?"

"hmph.. I lost my interest already, I don't feel like telling you anything now. please enjoy your 'date'." he rolled his eyes as he huffed annoyed and strolled along Liyue going back to the grassy plains, it's the place he was comfortable in anyways. Xiao didn't like being in a crowded place to begin with. He walked along the place of the grassy plains and eventually climbed up a cliff, he sat down and thought about the situation of venti drinking.

 He walked along the place of the grassy plains and eventually climbed up a cliff, he sat down and thought about the situation of venti drinking

\\Location: Liyue, Lisha Waypoint.//

[Ugh.. am I that pathetic for being childish?! The guy was just drinking and it's pretty harmless right..? what am I saying ... I don't wanna care about him anymore.. ]

Xiao's thoughts were interrupted by a voice who sounded soft and a bit loud, He turned around just to see a blueish/purple haired girl with a shade of dark pink horns. Xiao immediately got up and crossed his arms, he spoke in a serious tone.
"What are you doing here, Ganyu? shouldn't you be in Liyue doing whatever business you have??" He stated.

"I- no I'm currently on break for a bit even though I didn't really wanted to take one.. ahem but that's not what I wanted to ask.. why are you here alone..? did something happen, you just seemed lost in thought.." she sat on the grass and insisted xiao to sit back down aswell, he took the message and sat back down again.
"It's none of your concern, why are you suddenly interested about my well-being?" he bit his lip.

"...Listen though we may not get along in certain times I still consider you as someone who is admirable and tough.. if such words fit. Please just tell me what's on your mind.." Ganyu insisted as she looked at Xiao right in the eyes.

"Tch... FINE, it's about some guy I met a day ago.. venti as the name he goes by.. it's just I dislike him for being a drunkard... I hate him. You may find me being childish about it but I completely hate it, is that what you wanted me to say?? there, I should be going now." He got up and walked away from Ganyu, not turning back for her reaction about all this.
___________________________

It's been an hour... at most? venti got up quickly and flicked the dirt off himself on his shoulders and just started heading for the Statue which was in front of the cathedral.

"Oh hey !! It's the tone-deaf bard !! Traveler look look !!" Paimon shouted as soon as she saw a glimpse of venti. The traveler suddenly noticing about this he was surprised and waved at the bard.

Venti smiled as he gave a small wave back then running to the statue, he climbed on it and then sat down as he closed his eyes.

tear drops suddenly filled his blue eyes, he rubbed his eyes to make himself stop crying but it was no use the tears just kept coming down. Venti tried laughing it off but all that came out of his mouth was muffled words and whines.

"I'm so stupid.... i was being selfish on what I wanted to do.. I'm so childish aren't I..?" he looked up at the night sky and it made him feel a bit better knowing that at least the stars are there shining just to make him smile again.

A/N: SORRY?? 🤨🤨🤨