Chapter 1

*Celestica*
I was running again for my life, the Elves of Rivendell or anyone wouldn't  want me here in their very own land. I ran tirelessly not minding my aching legs, the orcs and Sauron who had awakened were after me. Sauron needed someone who would help him get back on Middle Earth alive with his body and that someone was me, I knew that if Sauron or any of his servants caught me, this world would be doomed and the only thing that made me flee even more that I was the only one who could set him away forever along with the destruction of the Ring of Power.

The moon was setting to it's place signaling the start of the night, I needed to camp out for the night. I climbed a nearby tall evergreen tree and found a sturdy branch, I tied myself on the tree. My eyes were drooping from a long day, I slept..

.. An Elf with hair balck as raven and eyes crystal as blue carried a young elf with auburn hair at her arms. She was running frantically into the woods of Lotherien "Do not worry my little sister we will be safe" the elf whispered, while they flee

"What about Naneth and Ada?" The young elf whispered with tears brimming her eyes
{ ...Mother and Father?}

"They'll be fine" the older elf whispered to her sister, the elf stopped running and she saw a burrow. It was no ordinary burrow for the older elf, it was her very close companion's burrow. The older elf setted her sister along her belongings "Celestia stay here, I will be attending a few things and If i don't come back until tomorrow morning keep yourself safe and away from danger. My companion Mimosa will protect you" The older elf smiled with her eyes tearing up, she gave her sister a tight hug

"Remember, Gi melin sis" The older elf gave a sad smile and ran
{..I love you}

Tears fell on her cheeks, the older elf's companion a fox huddled to the younger elf...

I awoke with hot tears on my cheeks and the sun gleaming, it was another nightmare. The day when I last saw my family and the day I lost everything, I tried to shake off the memory. I streched myself and pain surged from my right arm, making me jolt. I looked at my right arm that had a gash, it wasn't there last night, I wrapped the gash with my handkerchief ignoring the pain. I ran and didn't care on where was i going, the only thing I focused was not getting caught, I ran and ran until I couldn't.

I sat on the ground recovering my energy, suddenly I heard grass rustling. I quickly took my bow ready for an attack, an elf with blonde hair and glimmering eyes came. I pointed my bow at him glaring as he stood there with only a dagger on his hand "Don't you dare come near me" I hissed with anger still pointing my bow "What may you be doing here?" The elf asked gripping his dagger "It is none of your business...." I said, pain was surging on my gash but I ignored it.

The gash was bleeding a bit and pain kept seeping in my body, I dropped my bow and fell on my knees clutching my right arm. The elf came to me with worry "Are you okay?" He leaned to me "Don't you dare!!" I said pushing him away with pain still seeping on my arm, unconsciousness was gripping on me, I fought back and I tried but I couldn't...

*Legolas*
I looked at the elf who lay before me, I unwrapped the handkerchief covering her right arm to see a gash bleeding. It looked like she was bitten by a snake or something else more worse, I carried her back to Rivendell where the nearest source of medication for her. I came running to the palace looking for a healer and I passed by Aragon "Hey Legolas what's the rush?" He looked at me still carrying another elf "Where's the healer?" I looked with worry "Come"

Aragon led me to the healer with quick pace and the healer looked at her gash, the healer shook her head "Her condition is fine, through she is poisned. She might soon awaken" the healer said to us quickly going away, Aragon looked glanced at me and looked at the elf "So what happened to her?" Aragon questioned as we left the room, I told him everything that happened

"That's quite something, well if you excuse me I'll be retiring in my quarters" Aragon said, I looked at the magnificent view of the waterfalls thinking of what was that elf doing in the outskirts of Rivendell, well armed?