Chapter 2

Seeing the two fall onto the ground Koushi shout,"HEY YOU BRATS" towards his husband and son.

The raven and his dad turn around, grinned widely towards him."Alright, get up you two. We're gonna be late for our precious baby first day in college 🥺".

Koushi said with awe expression, make the raven hide his face into Tooru's neck in embarrassment.
The brunette chuckle and patted his head,"Now now, let's go to the hall shall we?"

Tooru said with his arrogance smirk, which make the two rolling their eyes playfully. He walk up to his wife aka Mrs Koushi Oikawa 😌 as he intertwined their fingers.

"Blueghh" Tobio made a puke sound while Shoyou laughing his ass of besides him. The tangerine help the raven got up as he throw his hand at the raven shoulder.

( In this au, Shoyou is more tall than Tobio. Damn- he's my fav so much 😩🧘🏻‍♀️)

"Sho you're heavy!" Tobio said with a pout, while Shoyou just awe at him. The married couple just watched the two in difficult expression.

"Do you think he like baby?" Koushi whisper to his husband as Tooru look widely at the duo."Hm idk but if anyone disturb or hurt my son, I will crash them." He said with serious tone.

While Koushi just smirk,"Damn, you're so hot daddy~" he said seductively which make the brunette quietly slap his but.

The grey haired men, yelped thank god he manage to cover his mouth or else..Koushi eyes shot straight into the brunette eyes.

Tooru just smirk widely and walk up to the duo, afraid if his soul leaving him. Even though it's been a long time since his husband had a dark aura around him, it still manage to make him scared.

The three enter the hall in amaze, the hall is big yet full of students at each of the place. That's when Tooru look around in worried.

Where is Koushi? That's when he got notifications from his husbands.

Tooru's Wifey ❤️

Dear, registered Tobio first. I'm with their head principal, they wanna discuss something. Anything update me❤️love you.

He smile at the text. Hiaaa my wife is kawaiii! 😚 Tooru though.

From me:

Alright dear, love ya too!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Send

He reply as he looked up to see his son having a little panic attack, which took him by alert and hug him to calm him down.

"*huff I'm okay now dad.." he said which make Tooru sigh in relief while Shoyou smile at the father and son bonding.

"TOBIOOO BABYYY" they turn to look at the sound as they saw another blonde, Hitoka Miya. Shoyou twin sister.

Shoyou rolling his eyes while Tobio hide his face with his palm, due to embarrassment. Everyone attention turn at them.

"Whoopsies🤭" said the blonde playfully and grab the raven hand at the same time. Tooru just chuckle seeing his son's friend treat him like a baby.

"Btw let's go!! So I could look pretty when my crush came-"  "What?"  Tobio cut the blonde words with a wide eyes expression.

Hitoka just dragged the raven all along to woman's toilet while Tobio just being a seaweed.
Following the blonde without questioning anything.