Chapter 7

He opens the door to meet the blue deep shiny eyes turn into a cold one. Red puffy eyes. Eyebag. Pale face and dry lips.

He wanted to cry so bad but he should hold it for a while."Hey..Tobio.." the raven just hummed without even glance at the tangerine.

Shoyou felt his heart dropped but he still manage to walk beside him."Do you wanna told me..what happen"

He ask gently but the raven shake his head in disagreement. Tobio look at him, as Shoyou put his hand on his mouth.

Shocked at the puffy, teary eyes and nose. His pale skin and trembling body. His voice is deep cause of the crying and shouting.

Shoyou dislike- no he hate to see the raven condition like this. It's like a few years ago.

"C-can I h-hug you..?" He ask while biting his lips as Tobio nodded without emotion. He immediately pull the raven into a hug as he cried.

"I ask Toshi if I jump from the window,can I see him" the raven suddenly said while Shoyou widened his eyes.

"But he said he will be sad if I jump..I wanna see him.." he cry as Shoyou hug him tightly, patting his back. He place multiple kiss on the raven face while Tobio just cry onto the embrace.

The door ward is open and..yeah they all heard what he said. Hitoka fall to the ground as she cover her mouth as Tadashi hug her in embrace.

The oldest almost got an heart attack especially..Tooru Oikawa. They all feel a bit better when they heard a faint smooch sounds.

(Yes Tadashi not jealous cause if he at Shoyou place, he will do the same for his best friend)
But the other four is not.

They felt slightly jealous but they didn't show it.
"Sho..if I need a few year to heal myself..can you wait your bestf to heal.."

He said as he glance at the window, still no emotion. Shoyou wanted to scream so bad. This is not the Tobio he know.

This is the Tobio version three years ago. He couldn't let this happen. He have to do something.

"He said he will watch over me from up there"
The raven said as wobbly walk to the window."I feel his embrace that I miss a time ago.."

He hugging himself as the cold breeze touching his pale skin. Shoyou walk up to him as he pull the raven once again into a hug.

Tobio sob quietly as Shoyou patting his back and place a kiss on his forehead. Koushi and Tooru standing at the door with clenched their heart.

They heart broke into pieces when the doctor call them and told that their son is in the hospital.

Tobio felt sleepy as Shoyou carried him to the bed. The Oikawa family walk in as Shoyou walk out.

Koushi go the left side of the bed while Tooru's in the right side. Tobio look up to them as Tooru ran out of the ward while cover his mouth.

All the visitors outside, widen their eyes. The tops, Rin, Atsumu, Kiyoomi , Kotarou follow him to the toilet.

Koushi took a deep breath as he look straight in the eyes, his son face. He felt his lips trembling but he still hold in.

"I love you mom" that 4 words manage to make he cry harder. He hug the raven tightly as he place a kiss on his face.

"My son..*sob are you okay..? Do you wanna some chocolate?" He ask as Tobio look away, shaking his head.

Koushi sigh as he let his tear falls.💭he rare to refuse chocolate usually💭he cupped the raven face as Tobio look at him.

"Tell me. What do you wanna do..me and your dad will help you in everything" he said as his tear fall like a river.