Chapter 6

Everyone started to walk around to find a partner while Tobio froze in his seat. Haiba, the boy that he met just before the class walking to him.

"Do you wanna do project together??" He ask, made Tobio bummed a big smile with a nodded.

"Soo about our project ?" Asked the Russian boy as Tobio hummed in thinking."We will think about the destination next time when we both don't have any classes"

The raven explained. Haiba hummed as he suggested.

"How about this Thursday? We could go when it's Friday." He said as Haiba nodded in agreement.
"Sure" he replied as they both walk out of the class to go to the second period.

Haiba walk out first cause he want to go to the bathroom while Tobio go after he got out. When he was about to exit the door class, some girl calling his name.

"Hey! Tobio right? I'm Anna" The girl said with a smile which Tobio returned with a genuine smile and nodded. Melt the girl and some other girls in there.

"Um do you want to join our group for the project?" She ask shyly as Tobio scratch his back.

"I-I'm so sorry! But um someone has ask me to be his partner and I agree..I'm so sorry!" He said as he bowed multiple time.

The girl speechless as she stuttering reply."Eek it's o-okay maybe next time??" She embarrassly said.

Tobio looked up and nodded."Sure!" Just he's about to walk another come."U-um do you wanna have a lunch later with us?"

The shy girl ask with flustered face as Tobio smile widely at her."I'm so sorry! But we can have lunch together tomorrow?!"

He ask while tooking out his phone as he opened the contact apps. The girl nodded aggressively as the raven asks her number so she can tell him what time.

After they exchange the number Tobio excuse himself."Goodbye!" He waved as the girls bid their goodbyes with smile on their faces.

10:04 am

The raven just got out of Psychic Period when he suddenly feel dizzy but he still managed to balance his walking.

He took out his phone and contact the older raven number.

From: Tobio
To: Keiji-san

Hello Keiji-san. Do you have a free time?

From: Keiji
To: Tobio

Hello, I'm sorry. I have to attend some meetings with the professor, why Tobio?

From: Tobio
To: Keiji-san

Ah I see, I wanna go buy more groceries cause we running out of vegetables and more

From: Keiji
To: Tobio

Oh..I'm sorry but this meeting is important for my grades :(

From: Tobio
To: Keiji-san

Hehe it's okay Keiji-san! See you at dorm :)

He got out of the apps with a sigh as he type a certain blonde number. "Hello?" The other line says.

"Hello Kozume-san. Are you busy?" He ask with anxious written all over his face. He heard the other line hummed.

"Nope. What is it Tobio?" The raven let out a relief sigh."Can you accompany me to the market? I need to buy more vegetables and thing at dorm"