Chapter 5

Akira sigh as the attention turn to him slightly. The blondes raise their eyebrows in confusion while Keiji let out a big sigh.

"It's already 2 years but we still didn't caught his boyfriend faces. He kept avoiding the camera" Akira said in frustration.

Kozume hummed in agreement."If you're sleepy then go to your room and sleep. I wanna continue"
Keiji said with demands tone.

Kei nodded, along with Kozume. Akira just got out of the room with a yawn. Leaving the three in the room.

He glance at the ravens door room and saw him playing a guitar. He stopped his track and listened to his voice.

"What would I do without your smart mouth"

"Drawing me in and you kicking me out"

He saw as the raven put out a medium size of box with black colour."You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down"

"What's going on in that beautiful mind *hic" he gasp quietly when he heard some faint sob in the room.

💭I've never seen him crying before..💭

"And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright" the raven got up and dance alone in the big room along with his singing.

"My head's under water,But I'm breathing fine"

💭someone who's in his swimming club..💭

"You're crazy and I'm out of my mind *chuckle"

"Cause all of me, Loves all of you" he sing with a smile. A really genuine smile while Akira stunned at the smile.

But still feel the jealousy inside him growing.
"Love your curves and all your edges"

"All your perfect imperfections"

"Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you" he sing the high note as the three quietly running to the door beside Akira.

"You're my end and my beginning, Even when I lose I'm winning" he sang, stopped his dance at the window.

Feeling the cold breeze night of the forest and road. "Cause I give you all of me.." he motion his hand out of the window as if someone will catch it.

"And you give me all of you *choke" he cough for straight ten seconds as his voice crack. The three shocked of the sudden mood as they glance at Akira.

"Give me all of you..Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts" he shout as he reach the high note full with emotion.

"Risking it all, though it's h-hard.." he flopped on his bed as he crying, sobbing and choking. Gasping for air.

"Cause I give you all of me, And you give me all of you" he sang stuttering at the sing as he close his face on his pillows.

"I give you all o-of me..And you give m-me all of y-you..oh.." he sang quietly as he cry onto the sheets.

The others still at the door, freeze at their place. Several minutes after, Tobio walking wobbly to his closet and took out a picture.

They didn't get the chance to see the frame cause he hugged it to sleep. They quietly walk to the living room with all of emotion.

No one dare to talk."I thought he's a happy go lucky person" Kei said shamefully, he feel bad at the raven condition.

"Is he will cry every night..?" Kozume ask suddenly while the three freeze at the seat.
"Maybe.." Keiji answers anxiously.