Chapter 3

End of flashback

They were about to get up and go to the counter registration but suddenly they felt a cold aura around them.

Tobio is now glaring at 4 people infront them.
"Motherfucker bitch-" he said as he knuckles his fits into white.

Shoyou sighed at the sight of the raven as he take Tobio away from people. While Tadashi knows what to do, help his boyfriend twins to go to the pharmacist.

But before he could even get up, the four person who's Tobio glaring at, come at him. Hitoka just look down, worried about the raven condition.

"A-ah, Hitoka-san, are you hurt?" Keiji asked nervously while Tadashi just glaring at them with cold thin eyes.

The blonde gave him a reassured smile and mouth that she's fine. She's a bit awkward cause someone call her by her first name besides his close friend.

Tadashi scoff as he glance at four at them in anger. But he still manage to calm himself down. Unlike Shoyou, he will probably making a scene or a fight.

"I'm sorry but, U think it will be great if you call her by her family name. It's uncomfortable for her when people other than her family call her by her first name."

Said the olives haired boy, which make the four of them freeze in their places. Their aura and voice is threatening as hell💭they thought.

Hitoka just chuckle seeing his brother boyfriend being protective over her."It's okay Tadashi, I'm sure brother don't want to see you like this hm?"

She said in a calm tone which make Tadashi sigh. "Yeah yeah. Let's go? We have to register with Baby and him so- excuse us."

He said with a straight face expression, causing them to silently choke on their own saliva. That "baby" they are talking about must be special to each of them..but who's baby? And him?💭they though in their mind.

Hitoka bowed and excuse herself along with Tadashi to pharmacy. Keiji wipe his sweat off from his face.

Man I've never feel this scared in my life💭keiji thought. Kozume who realise Keiji sweating a lot ask him.

"You good there?" The blonde ask, startled the raven. "Yeah..it just I got some chills on my spine.."

He said while sweeping his sweat away on his forehead. Akira just watch his friends reaction as he thinking about the person.

Baby..? Hmm I wonder how is Kindaichi is doing and him now..nvm💭akira thought. He once got into relationships, poly relationship but it didn't last long.

They walked off together, to te registration counter when they saw the green haired boy, Tadashi and Hitoka.

But this time along with 4 people which is Tooru, Koushi , Tobio and Shoyou. Akira widen his eyes when he saw..him.

It's been 4 years since he last see him, he truly misses him but..he didn't think he could face him in this situation.

Tobio is looking around the hall, to watch all the new friends he got to know! But when suddenly he met with a familiar pair eyes.

The raven just gave a warm smile and nodded in manners a bit as Akira turn other way. Blushing at the smile.

It been so long since I saw his smile..I missed him 💭Akira though. Tobio in the other hand raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Are my smile is scary..? Ugh stupid Tobio! Don't smile idiot! Just keep your cold expression just like everyone said💭Tobio mentally slap his cheek in realisen.